Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will be recording McCain's tour to Colombia and Mexico.

As you all know, McCain will be touring Colombia and Mexico starting tomorrow July 1st and ending on July 3rd in Mexico. I expect that the "real" McCain will come out in that tour, where he will feel comfortable with the Colombian and the Mexican press, to asure them that he is commited to Comprehensive Immigration Reform.

It is very likely that McCain will be interviewed by Mexico's most influential news anchor, Joaquin Lopez Doriga. Lopez Doriga interviewed L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa the last time he visited Mexico. Televisa is seen nationaly in Mexico and all the Mexicans that live in the U.S.. If McCain wants to pander to Mexicans and not just Mexican polititians, he will do so in Televisa. If there is an interview, and Immigration Reform or the Border Fence is mentioned, I will record, translate and post on Youtube that conversation.

Tune in on July 4 for a video of what McCain told the Latin American press.

Joaquin Lopez Doriga.
    Mexico's most influential news anchor.

Could someone tell these SOB's are running for the American President ....not the Globalist President
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Could someone tell these SOB's are running for the American President ....not the Globalist President
    Looks like American voters failed to tell these guys who they work for,unfortunatly for us these are the nominees.I still say some one messed with the voting machines to rig the elections.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Pretty lousy deal for the American Citizen . This Candidate for POTUS panders to Canada , Mexico and Colombia . Private meeting with no press , Latinos only etc etc . I would think the people would be outraged .
    The CFR is going to work this old man to death
    BTW: Thanks for keeping an eye on this snake
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    you guys do understand that by the time the winner is up for re-election they will have to deal with Mexican and Canadian voters to get re-elected president of the NAU..

I am guessing columbia will be part of that also..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

McCain will be touring Colombia and Mexico
    What could possibly be his purpose for such a trip? I didn't know these people could vote in our elections! Shows what I know....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like I said before, "Mccain is throwing the election to Obama!" That's why he keeps pissing off the conservatives so they won't vote for him.
    McCain is not a conservative, he is just a token republican who is really a democrat that is helping Obama get elected!

LawEnforcer -Thanks (once again) for keeping an eye on this. The Intel could be most valuable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mccain is throwing the election
    You know it...it is a replay
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother