Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From IA Hugger To Anti-Illegal Immigration Activist

I was reading Gustavo Arellano's latest column in a free local publication today and I finally had enough of his bald faced lies and propaganda so I decided to email him:

Subject: How Does It Feel?
    To: themexican@askamexican.net

How does it feel to know that the rhetoric and propaganda coming from your wing of the open borders lobby has helped to turn a spanish speaking, illegal alien hugging gringo like me into a full blown anti-illegal immigration activist?

Regards,

No Se Puede
    This was his response:

Tell me your story! Detail the love transformed into the Minuteman!

The Mexican
    This was my follow-up reponse:

After taking four years of spanish in high school, I enrolled at one of the most liberal colleges in the country, the University of Colorado at Boulder. My spanish improved as I worked my way through college painting houses and mowing lawns alongside illegal aliens. I became the sterotypical gringo crew boss who managed the illegals for the jefes. At the same time, I took many diversity courses, including Intro to Chicano Studies. After being fully indoctrinated, I believed that legislators like Tom Tancredo were just racist bigots who were picking on these poor people that came to this country primarily to provide for their families.

All this changed last year when a close friend of mine, who is a member of You Don't Speak For Me, refuted all the propaganda I believed for so long with the TRUTH. The true harms of illegal immigration also became all too evident as the saturation point was reached in Colorado. The lower standard of living and higher cost of living that comes part and parcel with the illegal invasion finally hit close to home. In addition to that, my current job allows me to work with both illegal immigrants and legal immigrants and I can't help but notice that most legal immigrants dream of one day becoming an American citizen whereas most illegal immigrants dream of piling up a big stack of cash so they can go back to their countries of origin and live the good life. Realizing that they could care less about becoming American citizens and that many of them come here for reasons more based on greed than need was the nail in the coffin for my illegal alien hugging ways.

I finally saw through the rhetoric and propaganda pushed by the open borders lobby and started to fight their lies with the TRUTH. For example, your recent column stated that the NAU Super-Highway is a "conspiracy theory" when there are websites owned by the Canadian government that outlines the plans for it; Giuliani's law firm worked with the Mexican company that secured the bid to construct it, and states legislators from Texas and Oklahoma are already coming up with ways to block it from being built in their back yards. These bald faced lies coming from your wing of the open borders lobby and from the big business wing of the open borders lobby have galvanized American citizens into action. We know that our country is at a crossroads and unless we continue to take action like we did last summer, the balkanization of the U.S. is inevitable.

I have read your column for several years and have watched you on TV pushing for amnesty, DREAM Act, etc... I think you are a very intelligent and witty man and I love your dry sense of humor, but I believe your efforts should be redirected to fixing the problems in Mexico rather than providing cover for gringo and illegal alien lawbreakers who undermine the rule of law and our country's sovereignty. By prioritizing your ethnocentric interests over the stability of this country, it is you and your ilk who have been exposed as racists. Your rhetoric and propaganda no longer works on gringos like me. You should become part of the solution instead of continuing to be part of the problem. It is arrogant and intellectually dishonest to villify those of us that want our laws enforced while at the same time ignoring how the corrupt Mexican government actually allows its military to cross our borders and shoot at our Border Patrol in order to provide cover for the drug cartels and human smugglers that that wield real power and political influence on the other side of the border.

Regards,

No Se Puede

P.S.. I am not a Minuteman and I'm glad I never joined that group in light of the fact that Jim Gilchrist, one of the Minutemen's founders, recently endorsed that open borders traitor, Gomer Huckabee. I'm just a concerned citizen who's doing my part to stop the illegal invasion.
    This was his follow-up response:

Your new-found insights sound just like this:

http://www.ocweekly.com/columns/ask-a-m ... can/25013/

What a life! Imbibing from the teat of Chicano Studies on one end, and You Don’t Speak for Me (I suggest you research their origins and ties to white supremacist groups) on the other! Gracias for reading my column, and don’t believe the hype—but don’t believe me, either!

The Mexican
    If that's the best response this open borders "journalist" can come up with, it's no wonder that our side has made so many gains lately. We should continue to let these shills know that we know they are liars and are actively trying to destroy this country from within. Feel free to send Gustavo an email and let him know what you think of his reconquista column.

That was fascinating, thanks for sharing!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great, great letter SecureTheBorder. One of the best I've ever seen. I love it how you beat him like a pinata and he had no come back. You knocked the little muchacho out cold!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

feduphispanic guy should email him with his experience with the illegals duping the Texas social services benefits. You get Hispanics who are fed up and have real life experiences and can back it up, you won't get much of a response from him either.

When they can't refute true life experiences and why they always go back to name calling. It use to work 30 years ago in the civil rights movement. It won't work anymore.

VERY well written SecureTheBorder!!!!!

According to "The Mxican" and every other IA hugger group, any anti-illegal immigration organization is always tied to white racists. notice how they always like to use the terms "white" and "racist" all the time. You will hardly ever se them use "white" without immediately using "racist" in cnjunction with it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    According to "The Mxican" and every other IA hugger group, any anti-illegal immigration organization is always tied to white racists. notice how they always like to use the terms "white" and "racist" all the time. You will hardly ever se them use "white" without immediately using "racist" in cnjunction with it.
    Exactly! They would be hard pressed to find a "white racist" in "You Don't Speak For Me." Those folks are intelligent and well-spoken activists.

Excellent letter and there was no way he could refute what you wrote.Thanks for standing up for all of us who are Fed Up with his lies and the whole IA mess.

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Did you notice how Gustavo, that creep, has nothing but short responses? That's becuase he has nothing to say when he knows he just been beat! Also, his two little reponses both ended with exclamation points, as if he were yelling. Gustavo is one angry mis-guided scumbag.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Excellent!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast