Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    According to "The Mxican" and every other IA hugger group, any anti-illegal immigration organization is always tied to white racists. notice how they always like to use the terms "white" and "racist" all the time. You will hardly ever se them use "white" without immediately using "racist" in cnjunction with it.
    That, and they ALWAYS need to be Minutemen.. All do respect to the Minutemen and what they do, but not every person who believes in law and order is a Minuteman. This is just their way of furthering their propaganda, Mexico taught them well. The same insane BS is dripped from the lips of Henry MoreAnus.. same spew, different mouth.

It's best to give these morons as little attention as possible, without it they are.... nothing.

*NOTE*: No disrespect intended to folks with the surname Morones. Henry has "earned" his mod.. :P

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    It's best to give these morons as little attention as possible, without it they are.... nothing.
    Yeah, I know you're right, but I just couldn't help myself after reading his latest column.

Securetheborder, you did a GREAT job!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12