Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IBEW

All those articles don't tell us a d--m thing about how to change the attitude that union leaders are hell bent on pushing. I think the average rank and file is much more reluctant to sell out the country in the name of "union solidarity" or other B.S. But there are a lot of aspiring little union leaders who calculate that the way to the top is to parrot the party (as in Democratic party, or LaRaza party) line. And,boy, are they mouthy. But a lot of the rank and file are military vets who didn't put their life on the line to surrender the good ol USA.

This has to be better than even the proverbial grass roots movement. It has to be union members who aren't figuringing on achieving stardom in any Labor aristocracy. It has to come strictly from a love of country and present American society (before the know it all social engineers foist a change on us.) It reminds me of the movie "Red Dawn"; I suppose we could call it "Brown Morning"

But I have been talking to brother union members---the ones who I know won't rat on me or take a film and send it to the NLG for analysis. Many of then seem resigned to thinking that the country will change--main reason given is that young people don't want to go into the trades. Well, in the VietNam war era there were a lot of guys who picked career or other life choices only because of their exemption from the Draft. They later had to rethink those choices. Hopefully American young people will recognize that trades or landscaping or hospitality are worthwhile and that innovators can make a good profit. I don't think we need the fast food industry anyway; and crop harvesting can become mechanized with some ingenuity. The Carter administration unfortunately discouraged mechanization in agriculture.

There have been huge cultural shifts, post WW2, that have led to the immigration disaster. Americans used to pack a lunch in a lunch pail, instead of going to BK or McDonalds. They used to grow more of their own food or simply eat less. And it's the business elite in their traveling that are creating the demand for immigrant hotel workers. And if the business elite increases the demand for illegals will increase, too. The psedo-economists have it all charted out. But American society doesn't have to be that way.

Calling all patriotic union members. Stand up to the sell out internationalists, hacks and radical anarchists. Let's have the angriest march on their headquarters and lobbyists in Washington that they ever heard. To make Jobs with Justice look like schoolkids.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOCAL 3 IBEW MEMEBERS AGAINST ANY AMNESTY

ENFORCE OUR LAWS NOW.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12