Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

If it Looks Like Crap and Smells Like Crap…

Posted by: The Bald Chick

Source: The Daily Herald

As the state’s unpaid medical bills continue to climb, Illinois has enrolled thousands of undocumented immigrant children into Gov. Rod Blagojevich’s All Kids insurance program, yet officials don’t know how much taxpayers are spending on their care.

“The figure is not available,â€
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Tell me about it!!!

I sent this to all the people I know in Illinois, even the one that don’t think immigration is a problem.

What this article doesn’t note is that the majority of these kids are illegal. Meaning; the US/Illinois children are only “by productâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

And in a related topic, there was a radio story in the morning NPR slot, about the free clinics closing, because people were going to the state funded places instead. So, there were MD's volunteering their time, pharmacy companies suppling meds, vendors supplying supplies....

This is exactly what happened to the charity hospitals in the US. The government stepped in to "fix" things. Prices skyrocketed, and services diminished.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams