Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Illegal alien arrested for sexually assaulting a dog in Florida

Illegal alien arrested for sexually assaulting a dog in Florida

ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME

FEBRUARY 19, 2011
    BY: DAVE GIBSON

On Thursday, Broward County Sheriff's deputies arrested Tomas Bautista, 40, who reportedly came home drunk and sexually assaulted a Chihuahua in his backyard.

The dog, Mimi, belongs to Bautista’s roommate, who reportedly found her bleeding and Bautista passed out with his pants around his ankles.

Bautista admitted to sexually abusing the tiny dog.

Mimi was taken to Coral Springs Animal Hospital for treatment and is back home recovering now.

Bautista is charged with cruelty to animals, a felony. He is currently being held in the Broward County Jail on an immigration hold.

Illegal alien arrested for sexually assaulting a dog in Florida - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Apparently, illegal aliens have 'a thing' for canines ..

Illegal alien charged with killing dog with chainsaw in Georgia

Pablo Chaves
    Credits: booking photo

On Sunday, Richmond County sheriff’s deputies responded to a call in the 2000 block of Chester Ave., in Augusta, and found a man covered in blood, who admitted to killing his neighbor's dog, Zuru.

The man, Pablo Chaves, 35, told deputies that he had just shot the dog twice with a 12-gauge shotgun, according to the arrest report.

However, when deputies investigated, they found the Rottweiler lying dead with a large gash on his neck. A bloody chainsaw was next to the dog's body.

Chaves then claimed he could not remember what happened.

Zuru's owner, Rolanda Jackson, told The Augusta Chronicle: "We thought he had run away. I couldn't believe that he did it."

Jackson actually learned of Zuru's fate through an online report of the crime.

Chaves has been charged with aggravated cruelty to animals, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime and discharge of a firearm on or near a public highway.

He is currently being held in the Richmond County Jail on an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainer.

Related articles:
    Illegal alien charged with sexually assaulting dog in Florida
    Illegal alien charged in horrific animal cruelty case

Illegal alien charged with killing dog with chainsaw in Georgia - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A Chihuahua? How sick is that?

Another boundary that an illegal alien does not mind violating. We have received a lot of documented reports about illegal immigrants engaging in cruelty to animals and sex with animals. Once it was a puppy, once it was a goat!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Suspect Should Never Waive His Rights And Tell The Cops, "I Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby."

When it comes to post-arrest statements, the admissions made by a Texas man busted for having sex with a horse are a good reminder why suspects should take advantage of their right to remain silent.

In a statement given to a sergeant with the Wharton County Sheriff’s Office, Andrew Mendoza, 29, waived his assorted rights and told of a late night encounter with a brown horse.

Mendoza, who had been waiting to hear from his girlfriend, noted that, “I told myself that if she didn’t call me I was going to go next door and mess with the neighbor’s horse.”

Which is what occurred, Mendoza, seen at right, told Sergeant Raymond Jansky.

“I was trying to make the horse have a baby,” Mendoza explained. “I was thinking it would have a horseman baby.” He added, “I ain’t going to lie, I xxx in the horse. I then got off the bucket and put my clothes back on and left. I promise that I have not been back over to the horse since that time.”

The horse lover, whose rap sheet included a wide variety of felony and misdemeanor collars, later pleaded guilty to public lewdness and criminal trespass and was sentenced to four months in jail.
    Mendoza’s criminal career subsequently ended when he hanged himself in a county jail, where he was being held on indecency with a child and trespassing charges.

A Suspect Should Never Waive His Rights And Tell The Cops, "I Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby." | The Smoking Gun
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And they called it Puppy Love
    Oh I guess they'll never know
    How a young dog really feels
    And while I love him (her) so.