Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal drunk driver leaves son, dead at scene of accident

Dad held; drunken driving is charged

July 15, 2007

SAN DIEGO – A father was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early yesterday after fleeing from a freeway crash that killed his 9-year-old son, who was asleep in the front seat.
    Alex Muñoz, a third grader at Linda Vista Elementary, died on impact in the 1:30 a.m. crash, authorities said.

The boy's father, Marcos Muñoz Sanchez, 33, was driving the boy home west on Interstate 8 near Texas Street when he slammed into the back of a pickup parked on the shoulder, said the California Highway Patrol.

Muñoz Sanchez, who is in the country illegally and is not a licensed driver, got out and ran, leaving his son in the truck.

“He called his wife after to make sure she went to get Alex,â€

Americans know we have are own problems...murderer, serial killers dope dealers...etc.,etc., etc.,
    but what the OBL crowd and illegals don't care about or get...when you have to add their mess to the mix...we all lose...enough is enough...build the fence
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I had whitnessed an illegal drive drunk and hit a car. Then proceeded to run into his trailer home. We had caught him. All he said to us in english is that we were racist to arrest him because he didn't do it. Yadda Yadda Yadda. I was with a Hatian officer and me being white, this guy thought he could pull off the racist stunt. We didn't care. We took him to jail anyways. It wasn't till we finally got into the jail where they take your picture and all your items did he shut up and finally speak english.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

This is a sad story. The child is in a better place.

What a sorry excuse for a human, much less a parent.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The value of life in much of the illegal hispanic community is not worth very much. Many of them don't care about their children other than US benefits they receive.

[quote]Muñoz Sanchez, who is in the country illegally and is not a licensed driver, got out and ran, leaving his son in the truck. “He called his wife after to make sure she went to get Alex,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The value of life in much of the illegal hispanic community is not worth very much. Many of them don't care about their children other than US benefits they receive.
    I hate to say it, but the majority of anchor babies who are now US citizens are no better. LA and Fresno, the breeding ground of illiterate criminals.

OK, so I'm addicted to Nancy Grace (how embarrassing), but last night, they were talking about a couple who were so addicted to the internet that they starved their children. There was food in the refrigerator, but they just didn't give it to the kids - they were on the internet all the time, playing games like Dungeons and Dragons!

The kids were practically dead when the police finally came (on the tip of a neighbor) - one was only like 10 months old.

People are NUTS!! And, yes, we don't need MORE nutty people who don't care about their kids - we're merely importing poverty allowing illegals in, and we have more crime, more child neglect, more drunk driving, etc. We have ENOUGH here already!