Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrants should stop playing 'ethnic card'

Illegal immigrants should stop playing 'ethnic card'

Let's assume you are an intelligent young person, aspire for an improved lifestyle and want to attend a prominent Ivy League university to improve your life. Unfortunately, your application for admission has been denied for whatever reason. Is it your God-given right to just show up on campus and attend classes? Take up dorm space? Have a student pass to enjoy campus amenities? I don't think so. A similar analogy could be used if you wanted to live in some stranger's house because the lifestyle was better, so you just moved in. There are laws forbidding such antics. They're categorized as trespassing laws. At this point, you need to reassess what you can do legally.

I believe the same holds true for non-Americans who wish to come to this country to improve their lives. There are entrance requirements that are based on the legal rights of the United States of America (not the United States of North America or the United States of the Western Hemisphere) as a sovereign nation to protect and defend itself. That means to protect its citizens, their health, their economy, their rights to education and their safety, among other issues. These entrance requirements allow controlled entrance for temporary employment, for temporary travel and business and for a path to citizenship if that is what a person desires.

If you are a legal immigrant, welcome to the United States of America. If you are here illegally, you need to consider yourself a criminal and you face deportation. If your homeland has barriers to your return or to your family's return, it is not our problem - you created it. It would be wonderful if the folks who are emotionally caught up in this issue would address it as a legal issue and stop playing the "ethnic card."

STEVEN WOODS
    Twin Falls, Idaho

http://www.magicvalley.com/articles/200 ... 583_35.txt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree......I mean they act like all us "white folks" have been sitting over here and never saw another race of people...except for all our black slaves. Never left the comfortable abode of the US...never studied other cultures.....really...never really thought there was a world outside of the US. I'm so sick of that attitude. Now we're not just stupid...we're not free either unless we allow everyone to do whatever they feel like doing..... including taking their personal hostilities out on us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We American citizens do not owe our country to anyone, there are poeple from all over the world here illegally, anyone who came here with out a thought to our laws has no respect for our country.

I don't care what race you are if you have broken our laws you need to get out or get put out!! The choice is yours!

----------------------ACTION ALERT-------------------------

We need everyone to help Senator Sessions....
    just 8 calls and 8 e-mails but so important for our cause, lets show Sen. Sessions what alipacer's are made of!!
    Instructions and contact information (below link)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100207.html
    Submit a question for candidates!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100382.html
    "Lou Dobbs for president campaign" need help here to!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99798.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Illegals are owed NOTHING because THEY are CRIMINALS, and criminals ARE owed NOTHING because they do NOT DESERVE ANYTHING except PUNISHMENT!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The problem here is that illegals think they have rights in this country. And who tells them they have rights? The small pro-illegal groups, that's who. Sorry, but the rule of law here says otherwise.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

They have to play the race/ethnic card because it is the only card they have. There is absolutely no reason for them to be here other than being here benefits them.

I like this article it gets to the point. I do feel sorry for many legal immigrants who come from different countries because some of these people stay in their home countries for years saving money and learning English to come here legally and start their lives. I have a few friends who were in those situations and they are disgusted by the actions illegal immigrants have taken and the fact that many don't speak English. The illegals from Mexico are always playing the race/ethnic cards. I have read articles about were illegals are told to learn English by employers, schools etc and they cry that it is "racist" for them to learn English. That's a stupid excuse because a language is not a race. I feel we should always welcome legal immigrants to this country because they probably believe in our laws and way of life.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Besides the race card, the illegals from Mexico love to place the victim card as well. Similiar to the race card, the victim card allows them to disregard any and all laws under the excuse they are poor victims who only came to this country to make a better life for themselves.

As it turns out, the majority of them have homes and had jobs back in Mexico, but came illegally to this country to exploit every advantage available to them.