Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal immigration,exposing Americans to dangerous diseases

Older article on a subject that does NOT receive enough attention In the media.... Illegal immigration is exposing Americans to dangerous diseases
    June 3 Norfolk Crime Examiner Dave Gibson

While all attention is on the current swine flu epidemic, dangerous diseases crossing into this country from Mexico, along with millions of illegal aliens is nothing new.

It is often said that the flood of illegal immigrants into this country is reaching 'epidemic proportions.' While that statement is true, it is just as true that the illegal immigrants pouring over the U.S./Mexican border are endangering this country with actual epidemics. Tuberculosis, hepatitis, dengue fever, chagas, and even leprosy are being imported into the U.S. inside the bodies of illegal aliens.

A virtual 'hot-zone' of disease can be found in this nations border states. Illegal immigrants have set up so-called "colonias" just inside the states of New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona. The shanty towns are comprised mostly of cardboard shacks and huts made with cast-off building materials. They have no sanitation, and are surrounded by mounds of garbage. The estimated 185,000 illegals share their makeshift towns with armies of rats. Of course, diseases only common to Central and South America run rampant in these places.

One of the imports to this country is chagas disease. It is caused by a parasite known as trypanosome. It is a blood-borne disease and is spread by triatomine insects. The parasite burrows into human tissue (usually in the face), where it then begins to multiply. In addition to being spread by insects, it can also be contracted through blood transfusions.

After cases of chagas were reportedly discovered to have been spread by transfusions in Canada, that nation began testing all blood donations for the disease.

Once thought to be nearly eradicated in this country, TB is now making a strong comeback. In a 2005 interview with Mother Jones Magazine, Dr. Reichman of The New Jersey TB Clinic said: “In the 1990's, cases among foreign born Americans rose from 29 percent to 41.6 percent. Antibiotic resistant strains from Mexico have migrated to Texas. Since three years ago, 16,000 new cases of TB were discovered in the United States. Half were foreign born. Strains of TB once only found in Mexico have migrated to the border states of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California. It will move north as illegal aliens work in restaurants as cooks, dishwashers, and food handlers. We sit on the edge of a potential catastrophe."

In 2001, New York's Tuberculosis Control Program discovered that 81 percent of that city's new cases of TB were attributed to immigrants

Cases of TB are now being found in many areas of the country, where there are high concentrations of illegal immigrants. In March of 2002, The Washington Post reported that Virginia's Prince William County experienced a 188 percent increase of TB infections over the previous year. Of course, the streets of Prince William County are over-run with illegal aliens seeking day-laborer jobs.

Less than two weeks ago, in Chicago, another outbreak of TB was feared, as an infected doctor possibly spread the virus throughout area hospitals. The unidentified physician worked at Evanston Hospital, Children’s Memorial and Northwestern Memorial’s Prentice Women’s Hospital. Chicago has a “sanctuaryâ€

Banned

Banned
    I live in Oregon and I am seeing more and more commercials about whooping cough. My sons are older now and had all their immunizations when they were babies and throughout their childhood. I was confused by these commercials first and then realized that the illegal invaders are bringing these diseases in. My big question is though, do the invaders not get their children immunized and if they don't , how in the world do they get in school. Scary.

Illegal immigration,exposing Americans to dangerous diseases
    Another way to bring on the 80% reduction is world population..guess Alex Jones wasn't so wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I live in Oregon and I am seeing more and more commercials about whooping cough. My sons are older now and had all their immunizations when they were babies and throughout their childhood. I was confused by these commercials first and then realized that the illegal invaders are bringing these diseases in. My big question is though, do the invaders not get their children immunized and if they don't , how in the world do they get in school. Scary.
    I live in Indiana, and a few months ago I heard on T.V. that whooping cough was on the rise. They were even talking about making grades 6-12 be immunized again before the school year began. I told my daughter about it, but she hadn't heard anything so I assume they didn't enforce it, but maybe they should have.

GR
    I tried to find the video of janet murguia on Lou Dobbs CNN show, but must have not done the right search.

Yes, disease used to be refusal of entrance into the USA.

But didn't you hear - mexico and their citizens are pure? How could they have diseases when they're so pure.

The thing that angers me is that "if" janet murguia, and the like, are so intelligent, why do they speak against things that many of America's physicians and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) profess to be true about where many of the diseases inside America are coming from - that have not been seen for sometimes centuries inside the USA?

A pox on all of them who keep denying this for their race based agendas, and against Americans for the health of "OUR" nation's citizens.

I can't help but think about back in the day when Ellis Island was the port of entry. Medical examinations were top priority and quarantining was common ... oh, wait. That was LEGAL immigration.

Never miind.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    I can't help but think about back in the day when Ellis Island was the port of entry. Medical examinations were top priority and quarantining was common ... oh, wait. That was LEGAL immigration.

Never miind.
    Exactly what I was going to point out. They checked everything from head lice to ringworm. That is why immigration has to be a totally legal process.

I've been reading online that Bed Bugs have been making a huge come back. I read that the US killed them off back in the 30s. I wonder if the illegals brought Bed Bugs and what other kind of pests with them?

We're being urged here in no. ca to get whooping cough shots again. I guess we have a lot of cases here in our area....Marin and Sonoma county have the highest number of cases in CA....lovely...Thanks Illegal Immigrants!!! what can i do for you in return??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast