Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey, I am of Irish descent, but it still pisses me off to no end. How about if Americans just started swarming the Emerald Isle and wanting in, wanting housing, wanting to get everything FROM this country. How fast would we be fined, jailed, deported? I mean -- the whole world just cannot come here -- there has got to be a limit or we are just going to cease to be American at all.

I think, however, that is the aim...

Legalize the Irish, put them on the next Aer Lingus flight back to Ireland!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="butterbean"][b]Some of my ancestors who came to America in the 1600's were Irish. Does that mean that I should STICK UP FOR MY PEOPLE AND MAKE SURE THEY GET AMNESTY SO THAT FAMILY MEMBERS WILL NEVER BE SEPERATED AGAIN?! (sarcasm)

Too funny

How many illegal Irish are we taling about here? Ireland's economy is so good now that US citizens have been going to Ireland to live....or so I have read. I highly doubt that there are more than a few thousand ILLEGAL Irish in America but hey they should be deported just as the illegal Mexican.

My point? If Mexico and Latin America would take care of their people, like Ireland today, they have no reason to to leave their country of origin. Our politicans need to demand that the politicians in Mexico and Latin America take care of their own. Bush has just given in for 8 years! Clinton and Bush senior have did nothing either!

The Irish feel they have a special relationship with the USA. The huge celebrations for their patron saint feed into this and gives them the impression that they are exceptions to the rules and should be treated differently. Their prime minister asked for special dispensation with regard to the US immigration system when he last met with President Bush, maybe Jerry Adams did too when he was at the White House at the beginning of the week. For those of you who do not know who Jerry Adams is he is the leader of the politicial wing of the IRA.

While as one post states they are less visible they have been a part of this society for at least as long as those coming over the southern border if not longer.

Again. how many illegal Irish are we talking about in 2008? Still in Boston why Teddy wants the scamnesty?

alipacdude - that figure for total of Illegal Irish in the US is est. to be about 50k - small potatoes in the larger view of things....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    alipacdude - that figure for total of Illegal Irish in the US is est. to be about 50k - small potatoes in the larger view of things....

Let's c 50,000 compared to 20,000,000..Yeah start deporting those from mexico and latin america first while buliding the fence...and then worry about smaller groups, they can deport themselves...disallow visas to those countries who have a high population of IA, LATIN AMERICA THIS MEANS U! That would be incentive enough for countries to police themselves because they want those remittances...Mexico gets a high number of visas every year and that is a lot of money...i know they get billions but also a lot of that is from people with visas who make more money than IA...So CALL UR PEOPLE HOME!!!!!! ( i CAN DREAM CAN'T I?)

As people have said illegal is illegal. I would however welcome more legal immigration from Ireland as opposed to some of these Third Word (especially Muslim) countries.

Quote Originally Posted by GUYMAN
    As people have said illegal is illegal. I would however welcome more legal immigration from Ireland as opposed to some of these Third Word (especially Muslim) countries.
    Yeah, at least they speak English!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast