Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    So many illegals get to vote, and who do they vote for??? Someone who will gladly give them what they demand, usually one of their own. What is happening to this country???
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

My friggin heart bleeds. The law is he law. Without laws, we might as well hand them the keys.

This is one of the great Democrat charity cases. They want the motor voter laws. Illinois refuses to check citizenship for voting, common among the states. Then we are supposed to feel sorry for her. You know, I do, but until the Democrats stop playing games with the vote, she is the one that pays the price.

This is exactly why I will never vote Democrat again unless it is a Democrat that does not stand with the party. Once I found out how they encourage this, even make it easy for them to register and vote, I realized that the Demoract party was a scam against minorities and less advantaged. They use them as cannon fodder in political games.

Please go to the url and make a comment on this. Most of the posts are sympathetic to her.

The Illinios motor voter does have you attest you are a citizen.
    The USCIS booklets tell you not to vote or register.
    There really isn't any excuse for her action. She either ignored the warnings or can't read (and the forms are in several languages)
    It sounds like her husband is a citizen which only makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lendo
    My friggin heart bleeds. The law is he law. Without laws, we might as well hand them the keys.
    Welcome to Alipac Lendo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My LEGAL resident Brazilian friend has resided HERE since 1978, yet NEVER ONCE voted in ANY of OUR elections! Our Catholic priest friend from Mexico (LEGALLY here since age 12), ALSO did NOT vote in OUR elections. LAST month, however, the priest BECAME an AMERICAN! NOW he IS free to VOTE in OUR elections, and NEXT year will he will vote in the FIRST Presidential election of HIS LIFE! My, he is SO EXCITED about it, too!

I have three families in our tract that have been here legally for years but not citizens. They are from Holland. They don't vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why is it always someone else's fault? Some horrible old man just hurried her along and she didn't know.

Let's get our voter registration back on track and these people won't be uncertain as to whether they should vote or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    The state says its employees are prohibited by federal law from seeking confirmation of citizenship before registering people to vote.
    If it is a federal crime to illegally vote, then why shouldn't any state office, which has the authority to grant voting privelages not be allowed to ask immigration status of the applicant? This certainly doesn't make sense to me. If any agency can register folks to vote, then they need the ability to ask these types of questions in order to uphold and enforce the voting laws.
    Oh but of course the ACLU would step in and say that the agency is racial profiling against the new race of illegals.
    agreed.

in TX the citizenship question is in Spanish and English... wtf?

It sounds like there was a kind of
    complicity from both parts. The officer
    didnt ask and the woman didnt tell.

My daughter is a college freshman and
    a professor, in one of her classes, asked
    the students who were not going to
    vote to raise their hands.
    My daughter promptly did so. After a
    lengthy lecture about the importance of
    voting, he asked her why she wouldnt vote.
    Her answer was:

"I am a Green Card holder, not yet a citizen,
    therefore I CANT VOTE."

Needless to say the class burted into laughter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast