Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals consider workstoppage, day after Labor day in AZ

http://oneoldvet.com/?p=2014#more-2014

In response to the law, his organization began telling illegal immigrants, who number about 500,000 in Arizona, not to spend money except on essentials. The organization is also considering launching a work stoppage after Labor Day if the law is still intact then. Gov. Janet Napolitano has suggested that the state Legislature hold a special session to amend flaws in the measure.

Ok Great.. So if they don't come to work the company will not get fined...

Do I have this right??

If Jose's brother-in-law truly did move his family back to Mexico because of this new law, then it obviously is a good idea. Hopefully more states will put this sort of law into effect.
    The federal government is our servant, not our master!
    Thomas Jefferson

They say they will move to another Sate if crackdown happens.. if most States have this law then they might just move out of the country!

Illegals can purchase homes?? What is wrong with this country?

Oh gawd...how awful! America will collapse. I won't be able to go to Taco Bell or Chi-Chis for dinner. And I'll have to mow my own lawn and plant my own flowers. And maybe my bed won't get made in my motel or I'll have to go get my own fresh towels. The sky is falling...the sky is falling...illegal aliens doing the work Americans won't do work stoppage!!! Please NO!!! Help Mr. Wizard, help us all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really hope they do this.....maybe they didn't learn from the last "work stoppage." Americans are sick and tired of them thinking they can hold this Nation or states or cities hostage. This will just raise the anger level another notch. "Don't Tread On Me"!

MW
    daggal wrote:

You bet they can, thanks to unscrupulous banks and mortgage companies that want a piece of the pie too! Their thought is, why should business that hire illegals be the only ones to prosper from them?

IMO, banks and mortgage companies that do business with illegal immigrants are guilty of aiding and abetting.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    They say they will move to another Sate if crackdown happens.. if most States have this law then they might just move out of the country!

I hope they don't move to MY state!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

All I can say is SEE YA

Im tired of my hard earned money paying for their health care,education and more.Try going to a hospital,you cant .Im tired of seeing the mexican flag waved in my face.Go fix your own country.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast