Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Illegal immigrants leaving Arizona
    After the state enacted a law punishing employers who hire undocumented workers, many are going elsewhere, such as Texas
    Boy are they ever! We had more than our share of the illegal alien invaders before Oklahoma and Arizona got smart. Now we are drowning in the muck! There is an initiative on the Republican primary ballot in Texas asking whether Texas needs to legislate similiar laws. My answer was HELL YES but I just had to mark yes.
    You picked a good man to help you out of the TX mess , Dr.Paul . If only America really cared bout their country right ? He'ld be a shoe in
    Paul is not the only good legislature from the Texas area. Ted Poe, john Culberson are two that come to mind. Paul isnt all hes cracked up to be.
    Remember, he didnt even know who johnny sutton was and had to be reminded he is the west texas u s attorney who loves to throw law enforcement in jail
    I didn't say Dr.Paul was perfect . But a good honest man . He was smart enough NOT to sign the Patriot act with common sense telling him NO with the way it was being rammed quickly on them to vote it . He's Not CFR . I say these things and i'm not even a "Paulie". But i am American and the Dr would be good for the country . Americans whine bout DC politics same old same old . But give them a chance and they vote same old same old . Illegals and Mexico MUST be stopped NOW !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    The next big question is: how do the adjacent states which are absorbing the spillover react? Hopefully, with local enforcement initiatives of their own.
    I agree, PhredE. I think we will see a domino effect soon enough!

Wait till they start paying for them. Wait till their property taxes and all else go up. Wait till they have to wait hours in an emergency room. Wait till their school rooms are full of kids who can't speak English. JUST WAIT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Mexico is already complaining to AZ. Some of the legislators heading to AZ to whine about the burden of all their returning citizens will be on their government. Someone posted on here earlier about that.

Talk about hypocritical!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Well, if that isn't just TOO BAD! Mexico needs to STOP MOUTHING OFF and TAKE CARE of her OWN people! And the Mexican legislators heading for Arizona to COMPLAIN about the PROPER enforcement of OUR laws should be TURNED BACK! They should STAY in their OWN country and take care of business THERE instead of NOSING into OUR affairs!

96 percent of the school was hispanic what happened to intergration When I lived in Calif we had to bus people from one school to another to make it right ! ! ! But seeing as how they are hispanic it is okay to have a school that is not mixed .???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12