Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

26 U.S.C.A. § 7201. Attempt to Evade or Defeat Tax (Tax Evasion).

Any person who willfully attempts in any manner to evade or defeat any tax imposed by this title or the payment thereof shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $100,000 ($500,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.

26 U.S.C.A. § 7203. Willful failure to file return, supply information, or pay tax.

Any person required under this title to pay any estimated tax or tax, or required by this title or by regulations made under authority thereof to make a return, keep any records, or supply any information, who willfully fails to pay such estimated tax or tax, make such return, keep such records, or supply such information, at the time or times required by law or regulations, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $25,000 ($100,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both, together with the costs of prosecution. In the case of any person with respect to whom there is a failure to pay any estimated tax, this section shall not apply to such person with respect to such failure if there is no addition to tax under section 6654 or 6655 with respect to such failure. In the case of a willful violation of any provision of section 6050I, the first sentence of this section shall be applied by substituting "felony" for "misdemeanor" and "5 years" for "1 year".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since then Zapeta has been stuck in legal limbo. The government is trying to deport him, but he doesn't want to leave without the money he worked so hard for.

"stuck in legal limbo" - What's the problem? He broke the law entering the country, and he committed a felony by using fake id's to work here. TAKE ALL OF HIS MONEY AND KICK HIM OUT!"
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Zepeta may not think he's a criminal (no invader does) and many bleeding hearts may think not as well. But facts are facts. He is a criminal because of immigration law violations, a felony criminal if he has used or passed any fraudulent documents, a felony criminal if he has utilized another's ID, and also not just a tax evader, he is criminally liable due to his evasion of paying taxes. Whether he claims he didn't know he had to pay taxes or not, is immaterial. Furthermore, no one is that stupid, not even a minimally educated criminal illegal alien.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1) Violating the immigration law is a CRIME
    si...but I didn't know.
    (2) Forging documents is a FELONY CRIME
    si...but I didn't know.
    (3) Passing forged documents is a FELONY CRIME
    si...but I didn't know.
    (4) Stealing ID is a FELONY CRIME
    si...but I didn't know.
    (5) Using stolen ID is a FELONY CRIME
    si...but I didn't know.

Consealing and carrying $59,000 in undeclared cash onto a plane is also crime. Since he is so ignorant of our laws, he could have very well been carrying a bomb and claimed, si...but I didn't know.

Just what we need.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Good analysis, DinTN. Let's just add one more thing:

Paying income taxes is required by law. Failure to do so makes you a criminal.
    si...but I didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Good analysis, DinTN. Let's just add one more thing:

Paying income taxes is required by law. Failure to do so makes you a criminal.
    si...but I didn't know.
    By all mean let's not forget taxes, we know the IRS won't let us
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Senor Bush and those like him live in fancy gated homes, their kids go to private schools, they have drivers to navigate them through the immense traffic and you won't see one of them standing in line in the grocery store behind a Spanish speaking mother with 5 kids paying for food with food stamps.

"Let Them Eat Cake"

Borrowing from Ross Perot's famous words...

We have a failure to assimilate.

PS. Since when did the US become the world's ATM, anyway?

How true and tragic. The school my little girl goes to does not have field trips anymore because the school cannot afford to pay for them. Whenever we have anything extra-curricular such as a class party the parents foot the bill, which is OK but I know that we would have a lot more money for our schools if we weren't shelling out the billions to educate the kids of illegals who have no business being here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by leesahly
    How true and tragic. The school my little girl goes to does not have field trips anymore because the school cannot afford to pay for them. Whenever we have anything extra-curricular such as a class party the parents foot the bill, which is OK but I know that we would have a lot more money for our schools if we weren't shelling out the billions to educate the kids of illegals who have no business being here anyway.
    You can thank the "No Child Left Behind" bill for the crapo educational experience our children are receiving.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast