Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Next time you eat corn, cabbage or chicken, thank God for the illegal immigrants. If it wasn't for them, we could perish.
    Speak for yourself! We got along just fine before they got here; we'll get along just fine when they are gone.

And I think we'll have plenty of chicken, at least, when they're gone because everytime ICE raids a chicken plant, don't they have US citizens lined up to take those newly available jobs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Next time you eat corn, cabbage or chicken, thank God for the illegal immigrants. If it wasn't for them, we could perish.
    Speak for yourself! We got along just fine before they got here; we'll get along just fine when they are gone.

And I think we'll have plenty of chicken, at least, when they're gone because everytime ICE raids a chicken plant, don't they have US citizens lined up to take those newly available jobs?
    Yup thats what I heard a few weeks ago after ICE raided a chicken farm there was Americans out the door looking for these jobs!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

If it wasn't for them, we could perish.
    Oh, honey, I'm sure we'll be ok without you. We established a Democracy and existed as a Superpower for over 200 years . . .all without your help. We'll be just fine. The American people always have been and always will be, the most resilient, innovative, and resourceful people in the world. We WILL make it without your lettuce!!! :fake sobs:

What a joke, these people are.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    If it wasn't for them, we could perish.
    Oh, honey, I'm sure we'll be ok without you. We established a Democracy and existed as a Superpower for over 200 years . . .all without your help. We'll be just fine. The American people always have been and always will be, the most resilient, innovative, and resourceful people in the world. We WILL make it without your lettuce!!! :fake sobs:

What a joke, these people are.
    They need to invest in more agriculture technologies! When the United States has a problem with something we find something to fix it! Well atleast that was the old America!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Give back more than they take??!! What a bunch of nonsense!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Mexicans want more Mexicans

The only Americans that want MORE Mexicans are people who profit in some way from the illegal activity...or they are married to a Hispanic. I've lived around Mexicans all my life...and I've never...ever met ANY Mexican who did not want more Mexicans.

"Americans have become babies"

That may be true of you and your friends and perhaps that is why you see illegals as your salvation. Some of us, though, have always worked hard and stayed out of trouble.

"They are hard and determined workers."

I suppose you count dishing out cholesterol saturated food at McDonalds as hard work. I suppose you count spackling nail holes with acrylic spacle as hard work. They have a history, through groups like the UFW, as being determined to set American farm technology back a hundred years.

Have you thought about what would happen if these illegal immigrants decided that it is too hard to live here and went back to their own country."

Well, America's two million homeless people might once again have a shot at gatting jobs. America's teenagers could get work. Ex convicts could be more easily rehabbed and join the work force. Senior citizens could supplement their retirement. Machines could do most of the rest.

Senorita, es no problemo, eh? Thanks for the daffy letter. I hope to make use of it in the future.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Immigrant workers give back to U.S. more than they take

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Immigrant workers give back to U.S. more than they take

Your views: Letter the the Gainesville (GA) Times newspaper
    http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/st ... 4105.shtml

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LETTER

I hear a lot about the illegal issue. As a nation under God we, I believe, have quit acting like that.

I am 27 years old, have four boys and am married to a Hispanic.

If you could believe or even listen to some of the stories I've heard from illegal immigrants, I believe you'd change your minds about them. They aren't coming here to take our jobs, but the ones no one wants.

Americans have become babies. A lot of our jobs have relocated to other countries because no one will do them for the wages that are offered. If I was broke and needed a job, I would apply at a chicken plant for $8 an hour because I know at the end of the week I'd get paid. The week before, I had nothing.

Have you thought about what would happen if these illegal immigrants decided that it's to hard to live here and went back to their country. I have. I believe the president would try to get them back because Americans have become lazy.

I'm proud of these illegal immigrants coming here. Some had dying parents to help and little brothers or sisters to help put through school. They are hard and determined workers.

Tammy Jewel Cortes

Gainesville

Originally published Wednesday, July 11, 2007
    The same old story over and over..can't you people see that these Illegals are being used as a form of slavery, by the people that hire them??? You and others like you are totally brainwashed to think that this country could not do without you...totally...I used to have a bit of sympathy for your people, but no more...the ILLEGALS will have to be delt with and they will be gone, sooner or later, why??? because the CITIZENS of this county will not allow them to stay..again..its just a matter of time..so..the BS that you are spouting, is just that..and no one believes it any longer..

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    OK, she has convinced me, I'm a convert, let's bring in all the illegal aliens we can muster and put them to work so the rest of us can stop working, cause we all know how none of us know how to work had, guess that's why this country is the way it is today, we were all babies and could do nothing!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe Mrs.Cortes should take a second and remember that if it weren't for the American who owned the land and started the farm her beloved illegal aliens wouldn't have jobs.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast