Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Impeach Traitor in Chief Bush

I have had it with this arrogant dictator.

Since Bush still supports this foreign invasion he needs to be impeached. I am calling every Senator and saying instead of taking up the immigration bill Congess should impeach the Traitor in Chief for supporting a foreign invasion and wanting to give control of the US Southwest back to Mexico.

If they do not impeach the Traitor in Chief We the People will remove them from office at the earliest possible date.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The Senate needs to force the traitor to uphold the law--that's their job--oversight of the out of control Executive branch!

I say he should be Impeached on 9/13 for not closing the border on 9/12.

Re: Impeach Traitor in Chief Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I have had it with this arrogant dictator.

Since Bush still supports this foreign invasion he needs to be impeached. I am calling every Senator and saying instead of taking up the immigration bill Congess should impeach the Traitor in Chief for supporting a foreign invasion and wanting to give control of the US Southwest back to Mexico.

If they do not impeach the Traitor in Chief We the People will remove them from office at the earliest possible date.
    Good idea, but you've got to start with the House. Even so, on this issue the Senate is a lost cause.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

IMPEACHMENT NOW!! THE PRESIDENT IS IGNORING THE AMERICAN CITIZENS!!

This President will stop at nothing to destroy America as we know it today. He is participating in treasonous activity to see that S.1348 becomes law and it would seem that most of Congress is letting him!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Impeach Traitor in Chief Bush

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Good idea, but you've got to start with the House.
    Yes I know, but the Senate can do their part by not bringing back a bill with any form of amnesty. If they do they are Traitors also and WE WILL remove them at the earliest possible date. We can also remind them that former Democrat Senator Jefferson Davis spent some time in prison for Treason

Also the Republican Senators can tell Bush to stop any push for amnesty or face impeachment.

Call both the Senate and House. Ask where is the fence? Where is border security? No amnesty for criminals or illegals? Do something important like supporting americans.

I say impeach but here's the problem, Bush is out, that means Cheney is President. Fine if he just maintains status quo until the term is up, what happens if we have to impeach and remove him as well? You got it Pelosi will be the President. I think I'd rather put up with this idiot then that one.

20 years ago tomorrow, President Reagan told the then President of Russia, "Tear that wall down!" ...

Tomorrow, President Bush is going to speak to those who blocked the bill in the Senate and say.."Tear that Southern Border down!"

This guy will go down as the worst ever.

Did you hear our President's arrogant comment to the press regarding S. 1348 today?? If not...he said to them, "I will see you at the signing of the bill!"

ARISE MY FRIENDS AND ATTACK!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast