Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Individuals can make a difference

6 months ago ,a guy that works with me told me of his ex-girlfriend of 11 years' 14 year old daughter was now pregnant with a 24 year old illegal aliens' baby.He was upset because he had help raise this girl though it was not his daughter.His ex-girlfreind now dates an illegal alien herself and this 24 year old illegal was renting a room which happened to be occupied by her 14 year old daughter.I got the address where they are living,school she attends.I first called school councilor and informed her about pregnant student and reminded her of her age.I also told her that I would be informing other agencies that I had spoke with her and if she did nothing they would know.I then called crime stoppers(asked for head person and asked name) and gave them same information and imformed them that other agencies would know I spoke with her.I then called social servces(got name,very important) and informed that person other agencies would know I told her.Last I spoke with the sheriff's dept(sadly,the most uncooperative) and tod them the same thing.I have not seen my freind untill 2 weeks ago.He informed me that the illegal alien has been convicted and is in prison.I did not tell him what I had done and only a few close freinds know.I had to pit all these agencies against one another and I made about 2 calls to each(3 to the sheriff's dept).It does show that if you go about it right,speak calm and remind people to do thier jobs that things can get done.

Exellent work.
    I have done the same but in cases other than Immigration.
    ------------------------