Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INDOCTRINATION 101'

I'd like to discuss the methods that are being used to Indoctrinate our children into their new world order....
    This is one of the reasons 'they' are trying to replace alot of American teachers (especially in texas now) with foreign born teachers. Because they will tow the NWO line and take the necessary steps to continue the indoctrinations of our youth...

Step One of 'Their' Indoctrination starts with seperating the child from their parents, guardians, and elders. This is actually done quite easily by speaking about the troubles of the country and the world. Indoctrinating teacher then subtly puts the blame for the country's and world's problems squarely on the previous generations and even on the parents. This has the effect of ALIENATING the child/children to their parents and elders as they blame them for everything (rather than on the globalist elite monsters who manipulate everything)
    Now that the child/children have been alienated from their elders/parents they can be taught what to do to fix the problem. This of course is where they feed the child their destructive globalist agenda...

The results of STEP 1 of Indoctrination always leave a child with little respect or admiration of their parents and elders, and even a resentment or hatred in some extreme cases as we have seen.
    This indoctrination garbage must end. And it MUST END NOW....

If you have any other indoctrination steps you would like to share please do. Also please share this VITAL step of seperating children from their parents and elders with everyone possible as its one of their lynchpin keys to destroying American families and culture....

Around here the kids can go to school from 7 am to 6 pm because we have a breakfast program and an after school program. Kindergarten is all day and preschool is free and lasts most of the school day. The parents aren't raising the kids anymore.

THis is indeed alarming. Children are no longer being taught the wisdom inherent from their own histories (family, tribal, whatever). I consider especially my own American Indian ancestry- elders are traditionally venerated for their life-earned wisdom, but that is no longer the case. It is a travesty that youth are so brainwashed now by the 'global corporate agenda' to the point that rarely do I encounter any that can even think for themselves. I own and operate a martial arts academy, and I find it distressing that disrespect is so rampant with any younger people I may try to teach in groups. The principles of Honor, Respect, Self Discipline, Integrity, and Humility that are the bedrock of what we do seem to be lost on them. I weep for the future.......