Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Inside Ice June 2007

Inside Ice June 2007

This is a PDF File
    http://www.ice.gov/doclib/pi/news/insid ... ideice.pdf

take a min to load you need adobe reader
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm proud of our ICE agents. As much as we might hope they could just immediately take care of people who have come in here illegally, we have to remember that to properly prosecute a case in the law courts they have to be well prepared and carry their job out with the highest regard for rights and safety of the accused, bystanders and themelves. It looks like they are really trying to go after the kingpins who are operating organized crime rings. To make things even more difficult for the agents, they are being observed by special interest groups intent on challenging the operations of that agency.

Maybe enforcement will become more efficient as time progresses. This is a situation which has inundated our nation and left many people unprepared. Let's do what we can to encourage them as they enforce the law. Perhaps there will be opportunity for civilian assistance.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks,

Downloaded and saved it, it looks like a long read, but will read it just as soon as my eyes come back from all of the reading I have been doing on this site.

Oh! It's only 6 pages.

It took so long to download I thought it was a whole book.

With all the STUPID stuff I see advertised on TV from our government, wouldn't you think we would see a commercial now and then saying "Here's how you as a citizen can help ICE do their job." Remember the old "Take a bite out of crime" ads from Rockford Ill.? Our government doesn't REALLY want to see this work, right?

Show me the method, and I'll show you the means. I'll stack them up like cord wood on the sidewalk. I think a LOT of Americans feel the same way. Fund some catapults too so we can send them back over the fence!

ICE

ICE and its Agents take an incedible amount of flak from illegals and their political supporters whenever they have sucessful operations. If you want to lend a big hand write letters of support to newspapers and to ICE in Washington when they do a big operation and start getting attacked for doing it well. Want to see exactly what I mean do a google news check for " Immigration, Return to Sender."
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Re: Inside Ice June 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Inside Ice June 2007

This is a PDF File
    http://www.ice.gov/doclib/pi/news/insid ... ideice.pdf

take a min to load you need adobe reader
    Foxitreader is a better alternative to Adobe and doesn't take ong to load