Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interview With W. on Fox

HERE IS THE INTERVIEW WITH W. IT'S LISTED AS PERKS FOR ILLEGAL?

http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html#

Great job W. You definately won the argument!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You William you did a fine job. I loved the way O'reilly tried to cut you off but you managed to get everything said that needed to be!
    Way to go!

Ah, I missed it last night - so thanks for posting the link to the video.

Good Job W. The last little exchange was particularly strong (yay, hoo-rah!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Billo tried!!!!!!! But you OVERCAME!
    GOOD JOB.

"Illegal aliens show a pattern of criminality..."

Homeland Security should apply the law that it's a felony to aid and abet illegal aliens to New Haven."

Great quotes from William on O'Reilly.

Let's send New Haven illegals...it's what they want. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!

Outstanding responses William, great job!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Thank you for posting this. I did slip a bit by saying prostitution is "not illegal" but I think everyone will know what I meant to say there.

W

You know, I don't know how long some of you have been involved, concerned with and living with this problem, so I can't speak for anyone else.

For me, who for years was insulted, cursed, and generally laughed at when I suggested we had too many illegals and they were causing problems, just to be able to watch someone speaking the truth about this on network TV is just great!! It is something I had actually lost hope of ever happening.

Thank you so much -------

I just checked out your interview William. You did great. I can't believe that idiot Oreilly. Man that guy has lost touch with reality. I guess he let all those millions he's made go to his head. He uses examples like Cardinal Mahoney and Geraldo Rivera like they speak for the majority of Americans. You did a better job of keeping your cool then I would have. I guess Oreilly has the Arnold disease trying to be all things to all people. Maybe if he lived like us common folks do then he would understand why we fight as hard as we do.

I wouldn't worry about that one slip. I'm sure it was because you were a bit nervous. Just being able to get up there on national TV like you did shows you have alot of guts and are very brave. Hope to see you be able to do more interviews. Maybe if we can get you on CNN, ABC, NBC, we can try to wake up some of these liberal clowns.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Good Job, W!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast