Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Israelis Attempt to blow up Mexican Congress in 2001 :::

http://digg.com/world_news/Israelis_Att ... _Print_Art

I felt this needed its own thread.

If this would have taken place, the North American Union would of been upon us already --- we, as a nation, were so ready to do anything in the name to defend against "terrorism" ---

we are all being hoodwinked.

I won't click on those links. Please post the whole article with the source.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the article reported by Voz de Aztlan. Considering the source, I don't believe anything Voz de Aztlan writes or says. Good thing I can understand the Spanish I read.

The article in the Diario states that Smeck was a mexican national, but Voz says they were both Israelis.

I also found it funny that Voz de Aztlan kept refering to the the Israeli ILLEGAL immigrant. Horrors! They used the word ILLEGAL! Et tu Voz?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Narco News thus regrets our error in criticizing "all" news organizations, when these five agencies clearly did offer coverage of the story.
    Layne summarizes those wire reports on his web site: "The wire stories say the men work for a Mexican company called Private Security Systems Development; that the company's lawyer says the men (both former members of Israel's military; one a naturalized Mexican citizen) have permits for their pistols; that the men were outside the House of Representatives and on their way to a meeting to try to sell their company's security services... the "nine grenades" was a novelty cigarette lighter; that the "sugar industry" workers were a bunch of farmers having a Sit-In outside the government building; that said sugar farmers were annoyed by the men taking photos of the area, which would be necessary if they were selling private security services to officials who worked there; and that the "bomb" consisted of some cables in a briefcase one of the men carried."Layne also states that: "The most telling detail in this story comes from a BBC translation of a Notimex report: 'The arrest of the two individuals, one who said he was Mexican and the other Israeli, provoked a huge police mobilization this Wednesday (10 October) at the Congressional headquarters, known as the San Lazaro Palace.'"
    Narco News apologizes to the aforementioned news organizations for our statement that they had not covered the story. As stated in our original commentary (below), we await more information before speculating or analyzing which of the now-conflicting news reports are accurate.

http://www.narconews.com/mexicancapitol1.html
    Seems these two "terrorists" were racially profiled by "sugar" farmers who couldn't tell a grenade from a lighter, nor a cable from a bomb!
    "

the "digg" link is just a link that leads you to a pdf file of the orginal story -

The PDF is the original story that ran in a very prominent mexican newspaper, and on that DIGG site is also references to the articles on Rense.com