Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JD Hayworth fights against McCain in AZ how can you help?

JD Hayworth is fighting against the re-election of John McCain.

McCain has put 20 million plus now into his campaign (most from his old Presidential run kitty).

JD is working to raise 50K in 5 days.

Today is his second day on this quest (as he takes it in more TV ads and radio spots are purchased).

He just needs 215 people to give $10 bucks and he will be at 20K today.

If you have an extra $10 you can spare in this fight against Mr. Marverick/ Amnesty himself - then please go to:

http://www.jdforsenate.com/

If you are helping in phone call centers or with yard signs and flyers and door to door canvassing then thank you for all of your hard work and effort.

God Bless!

Unfortunately,the folks in the great state of Arizona seem to be under the influence of a very potent batch of McCain Kool Aid!

I've said it before-there are lots of retired military in Arizona, there are also lots and lots of folks John McCain's age in Arizona.

(Perhaps they're not thinking clearly) I can say that cause I'm almost his age.

Lots of canes and walkers at the JDH Tucson rally friday night. The older folks are vocal and PISSED! The good Senator would not have survived a cameo appearance with the overflow crowd at the Hilton.