Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But no Z visa's or any such nonsense. Stiff penalties and fines for coming into the country illegally. Any other laws that were broken immediate deportation. Allow the people that are following the process and waiting patiently to come into the country to fill the positions open due to deportation. People that have roots and own a home have 90 days to sell their property and exit the country. The only way they could have bought a home is by false indentification or cash. If an American citizen tries to buy a house with cash they are immediately under suspicion. Go after the mortgage brokers and banks that allowed this to happen. Like Senator Sessions said last night get the word out that America is not going to allow this to continue and it is very hard to come into this country illegally.

At 9:30 EST C-Span2 will broadcast the Senate process and cloture vote.

http://www.c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_w ... V&Code=CS2
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If closure kills this bill today we need to start pushing our Senators to ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS already on the books.If the Senate tries to pass ANY new immigration legislation it will no doubt always lean to the illegal crowd.That's why we don't need them to pass any laws.

When the Senate introduces a new bill I immediately start to worry,knowing that the middle class is ready to get punched again.Congress trying to pass good immigration laws is like an alcoholic advocating prohibition.It ain't gonna happen.J.M.O.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoscrewed
    After cloture is defeated today, how about we rally the senators that fought against this piece of crap legistation and have them draft true immigration reform. This bill just deals with the illegals that are in our country and does nothing for the legal immigrants that are trying to become citizens, are trying to assimiliate, do contribute to the growth of our country. Also lets push for enforcement of the laws on the books.
    Welcome Chicago!
    I agree. After 1639 dies a horrible death, we need to ask the House to bring back another version of last year's bill HR 4437.
    I heard the house already has a security and enforcement only bill ready to release soon!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    After cloture is defeated today, how about we rally the senators that fought against this piece of crap legistation and have them draft true immigration reform. This bill just deals with the illegals that are in our country and does nothing for the legal immigrants that are trying to become citizens, are trying to assimiliate, do contribute to the growth of our country. Also lets push for enforcement of the laws on the books.
    Welcome Chicago!
    I agree. After 1639 dies a horrible death, we need to ask the House to bring back another version of last year's bill HR 4437.
    I heard the house already has a security and enforcement only bill ready to release soon!!
    SoSad, you are correct. I don't remember the bill number, but I have read that the House is prepared to introduce their own legislation which mainly focuses on security.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Welcome Chicago!
    I don't remember the number but it was written by Bilbray and King. Should be good.

SoSad, you are correct. I don't remember the bill number, but I have read that the House is prepared to introduce their own legislation which mainly focuses on security.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12