Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jim Gilchrist ALL Ron Paul supporters are bad as reconquists

Friends,

While I take issue with this false information that I supported Ron Paul for President, I do want everyone to look at this article. Everyone knows that ALIPAC bent over backwards to stay neutral among the anti amnesty candidates of Paul, Romney, Hunter, Thompson, and Tancredo. I'm trying to find out who lied to this reporter about me supporting Paul. I speculate it was Gilchrist.

I have made comments here that most Ron Paul supporters are great folks but a small group are problematic. We have discussed that openly and honestly here.

But Jim Gilchrist has just attacked all Ron Paul supporters in the open media.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104221.html

[quote]“While Ron Paul himself is a pretty good guy, his supporters are lunatics,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think AILPAC and W have done a great job at staying nuetral, and yet allowing members to discuss their choices.

My hat's off to ya W.

Asfore Jimmy boy, oh well, 'open mouth, insert foot.'

Oh Yea!

GO RON PAUL!

Ron Paul has not been a flip flopper like Huckabee and McCain. He has remained faithful to his stand on all of the issues that this country faces. Being a pro-American supporter of Paul has absolutely nothing to do with the reconquista movement. Gilchrist is just grasping at straws by comparing the two.

How sad is this guy. He's the one supporting a know LIAR, and he trying to call other people crazy. He is so LOW. He's trying to get publicity off of Ron Paul. Won't work, this guy's career is OVER!! BYE, BYE!!

Re: Jim Gilchrist ALL Ron Paul supporters are bad as reconqu

[quote="ALIPAC"] [quote]“While Ron Paul himself is a pretty good guy, his supporters are lunatics,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What creditability does Gilchrist have anyway? William didn't support anyone openly, as if Ron Paul supporters couldn't tell William isn't a Ron Paul kind of man. Thank you for being bigger than that by including Ron Paul on your list.....

Mr. Aden:

Your article "Minuteman Meltdown" makes the false statement that I and my organization have been supporting Ron Paul for President. This is false and I need to know two things.

One, who told you this false information that is in your article? Two, what remedies are available to correct this with reader?

ALIPAC clearly established a position of not endorsing any candidate for President while informing the public of which candidates supported and opposed Amnesty for illegal aliens. This was done for two major reasons. One, to protect our credibility exposing candidates like Huckabee that secretly support amnesty and secondly to protect the unity of our supporters which favored Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo, and Fred Thompson who were on our 'no amnesty' list.

Thanks to the false information displayed as if fact in your article, there are now people that believe we supported Ron Paul and that would be a likely reason for our opposition to Huckabee. The false information you have published can hurt our organization because people may believe we misled them about our stance and that we supported a rival "no amnesty" campaign they did not support.

It is my understanding that journalists are not supposed to print false information for which they have no documentation to prove especially when it could harm individuals and organizations.

I await your response on the two questions above.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878