Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yep, 5:00 pm pacific

I thought the show was on Sunday. So it is every Saturday?

Please send out a reminder each week on here. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    I've been outside mowing my 2-3 ft lawn with one hand, and one crutch [broke knee 2x since Feb ] ..just stepped in and clicked: www.blogtalkradio.com/minuteman_nation/ ... ern-Border

..and Host Joni Tofanelli sounds fairly informative, looks like there is approx 30 minutes left..! I'm fairly busy trying to play ‘catch up’ on my yard work..! I really don’t have the time at the moment to sign in, etc, [..& my PC is bogged down from other programs too, DOH!]

AND.. they have active chat while you're listening, ..but it's worth a listen, if at LEAST to mention ALIPAC..!
    Thank-you for your participation, it was a good show and could have gone on alot longer, it was fun meeting you.
    ..and yes, it was very nice to interact with you guys also..! :P

Ok, so the show repeats TODAY/NOW, at 5p Pacific/ 8pm Eastern..?!

[Last week, I didn’t expect to participate, thinking I had to load the program, but all I did, was called the number below, and wala, I got in right away..! ]

I might mention to others they have a ‘party line’ type of system, where several can be talking at the same time..!

1-646-478-5004

www.blogtalkradio.com/minuteman_nation/ ... ern-Border
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12