Like Tree2Likes

Thread: A joke played on neighbors.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A joke played on neighbors.

OK - I like to play jokes on friends. So I played one on our neighbor. We have wanted to sell our large house (just the two of us now) but hate to take a loss in this market. We live in a wooded area, of about a dozen homes on the fringes of the city .

So I was walking down the street and the neighbors stopped to say hi. I told them everything is going great and we have sold our house. They said we did not know the house was for sale and did not see a sign.

I said we sold it through the FIRP. They said what is that. I said it is the Federal Immigration Relocation Program, sorta like a section 8 mortgage. I went on to explain that with the recent surge of refugees coming into the country, with several children, there is not enough housing available. To keep large families together, the Feds created the FIRP and buy large houses like ours and subsidize the rent. It is a win-win for the families and tax payers. The families get to live in a big house, in a good school district and the tax payers save money by not having to rent two apartments to keep the large families together.

I said it is good we have a big driveway for parked cars.

OK - the neighbors were sitting in their car and their faces had dropped to a look of Oh NO!

That is when I started to laugh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drooler View Post
    OK - I like to play jokes on friends. So I played one on our neighbor. We have wanted to sell our large house (just the two of us now) but hate to take a loss in this market. We live in a wooded area, of about a dozen homes on the fringes of the city .

So I was walking down the street and the neighbors stopped to say hi. I told them everything is going great and we have sold our house. They said we did not know the house was for sale and did not see a sign.

I said we sold it through the FIRP. They said what is that. I said it is the Federal Immigration Relocation Program, sorta like a section 8 mortgage. I went on to explain that with the recent surge of refugees coming into the country, with several children, there is not enough housing available. To keep large families together, the Feds created the FIRP and buy large houses like ours and subsidize the rent. It is a win-win for the families and tax payers. The families get to live in a big house, in a good school district and the tax payers save money by not having to rent two apartments to keep the large families together.

I said it is good we have a big driveway for parked cars.

OK - the neighbors were sitting in their car and their faces had dropped to a look of Oh NO!

That is when I started to laugh.
    Rotten to the core..Remember turn about is fair play~~~~

Yah - I am waiting for payback and will keep my eyes open. I was sitting here thinking about my father who passed away and loved to joke around with people. This is not about an immigration issue but a good memory that makes me laugh.

My father in his 80s was looking at the want ads one day and noticed an ad for baby sitting services. He noticed that the address was a few blocks away from his house in a private home. So being bored he called.

He called and the lady explained the in and outs of the baby sitting service and that there was an opening for one child. They seemed to get along and then he hit her with the joke.

He said I have sorta of an unusual request in that I don't have a child but have a pet monkey that needs to be taken care of during the day. He went on to say it was trained very well and that it ate people food and only needed to have its diaper changed twice daily. He would, of course, provide the diapers. He said she was so polite on the phone.

She took his phone number, and said she would talk over with her husband and let him know. He never got the chance to tell her it was a joke and did not get a return call.

Well I suppose that is one way to educate people. I bet they and other neighbors looked the program up real fast when they got inside.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This one is real.

Office of Refugee Resettlement

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) is a program of the Administration for Children and Families (ACF), an office within the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), created with the passing of the United States Refugee Act of 1980 (Public Law 96-212). The ORR offers support for refugees seeking safe haven within the United States, including victims of human trafficking, those seeking asylum from persecution, survivors of torture and war, and unaccompanied alien children.

The mission and purpose of the ORR is to assist in the relocation process and provide needed services to individuals granted asylum within the United States.[1]

Since 1975, the US has assisted in the resettlement of more than 3 million refugees.[2] Annual admissions of refugees to the US since the 1980 Refugee Act was enacted have ranged from 27,100 to as many as 207,116.
    [3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_...e_Resettlement
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn