Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just for you Los Angeles Members...

Here is a spoof of what Mayor Villaraigosa's reporter-girlfriend's answering machine sounds like ...

Al Rantel just played it on his KABC show tonight ... and I just had to pass it on to my ALIPAC-Southern California family in case you missed it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FDt0Xvx4ujI

PS: Methala has been placed on "Leave" by Telemundo. Sad, eh?

Mayor Villar

I heard that too. Funny. On a not so funny note the idiots in this State will keep voting for him. Sad huh?

Hilarious.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

now thats funny

Thanks CitizenBob. My, but the truth does hurt.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I heard it too on the radio, I thought it was funny!

This Mayor needs to go, I wonder how this is going to play out?...He has done so much damage to Southern California...It figures Hillary hired him for her campaign.

Did you notice Hillary always surrounds herself with philandering, lying B.S. artists? She seriously needs psychiatric help.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Did you notice Hillary always surrounds herself with philandering, lying B.S. artists? She seriously needs psychiatric help.
    I know what you mean...I'm so afraid that because Bush has been such a disaster, Hillary is still going to be elected. We still have a lot of Americans that will vote for that woman, I think they need psychiatic help too...I don't get it!

I remember Prop 187 when I was in Los Angeles for college!

My dorm roommate my second year was a first generation Mexican-American woman who was studying engineering. She would be the first in her family to ever graduate college.

However, she went out and protested against Prop 187 with a MEXICAN FLAG!! And this was back in 1994!! (And she CLAIMED she was an AMERICAN! But of course, she always used the hyphenated Mexican-American, and never the plain American.)

I was sooo steamed about this, and tried to have a dialog with her regarding this issue, but she wanted all the illegals to get all the social service benefits!

Since I had to live with her the rest of the year, I dropped the issue. But I have to tell you that we didn't get along too well for the rest of the year after that issue!

I'm soooo happy that I was only in L.A. for a little over 4 years!! Good riddance!!

TexasGal