Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just for your Info CNN Show next Thursday

I see CNN has commercials on now about the show" Latinos in America". Not how to keep up with the Jones's but the Garcia's. Not sure if they are referring to illegals or legals. But the fact that Hispanics will be the majority soon. It just amazes me how the Hispanics will grow under the laws in the USA but can not grow in their own country. And our leaders are letting it happen. So after they reap all they can what wil be left of this country? Just makes me wonder,even like the Muslims in this country. These people have such high values (or preach to us they do) but yet they come to the USA to RAPE the country for what THEY CAN GET FROM IT and at the same time despise us completely for who we are and what we stand for. And in all,they do not believe in the American way or the dream. Just what they can get. Most of these groups have not fought over the years in the wars that helped protect this country and kept this country free from Communism and any other aggressors to our freedoms.

THAT IS WHY WE HAVE HYPHENATED AMERICANS TODAY

Sorry just something that has been bugging me today
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The White population is birth rate neutral, so they use Latinos to 'replace' White Americans, but exucationally, Latinos are only break even economicly, or a decline.

The business that keeps supporting endless illegal immigration MUST be targeted, as well as the media. The tea-parties are starting to do this.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    ANY American, Latino, or not, I count with us. However, when I see these pieces, I firmly believe it is referring to the set we know as "Anchor babies" and their prolifieration since they carry the same culture of their illegal alien parents, undereducated and overpopulating (can't feed em, don't breed em), all at the costs of American taxpayers, Latino, White, Black and Asian Americans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)