Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

hardline wrote,
    Oh come on...can't you help me out just a little!!!!
    I think I did help out.

You did a great job of posting the article hardline. I was critical, added my $.02 worth, others added their $.02 worth, and eventually adding up all of the $.02 worths up, adjusting for inflation, and we ended up with a honest $.02........................ what could be better than that?

Thanks hardline. On the real side, I appreciate the inputs here at ALIPAC concerning the 14th Amendment. I have learned much in a short period of time, filling voids that I FELT were there but did not know how to fill. Let us keep filling the potholes that the commies have dug in our path, and when we catch up to them, let us beat them over the head with our shovels.

P.S........I think we are getting close. (can't you smell'em?)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    hardline wrote,
    Oh come on...can't you help me out just a little!!!!
    I think I did help out.

You did a great job of posting the article hardline. I was critical, added my $.02 worth, others added their $.02 worth, and eventually adding up all of the $.02 worths up, adjusting for inflation, and we ended up with a honest $.02........................ what could be better than that?

Thanks hardline. On the real side, I appreciate the inputs here at ALIPAC concerning the 14th Amendment. I have learned much in a short period of time, filling voids that I FELT were there but did not know how to fill. Let us keep filling the potholes that the commies have dug in our path, and when we catch up to them, let us beat them over the head with our shovels.

P.S........I think we are getting close. (can't you smell'em?)
    I have learned a lot here and made some really great friends. You are a good find also. Make sure you check out dirtyunclesam.com!!!!!

hardline wrote,
    You are a good find also.
    Lets see. Some insight to your shopping habits,.....maybe?

Do you frequent the garage sales, or the barnyard auctions?..........

I did read your blog by the way. It was really good. It was some of what interested me in that topic. I have been busy trying to learn more, search down the roots of contentions. Coming across some very interesting history books,.....we need to shine more light on our past. The PC has got to go.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    hardline wrote,
    You are a good find also.
    Lets see. Some insight to your shopping habits,.....maybe?

Do you frequent the garage sales, or the barnyard auctions?..........

I did read your blog by the way. It was really good. It was some of what interested me in that topic. I have been busy trying to learn more, search down the roots of contentions. Coming across some very interesting history books,.....we need to shine more light on our past. The PC has got to go.
    Love any kind of sale. My X says that matching lugage for me is two grocery shopping bags!!!

Agree with all that you said.

IMHO: There is 99% "I think" and 1% "I know" in this country.

Opiniouns and PC rule the day and we will pay for all the stupidity...well...we already are!!!

Check out dirtyunclesam dude!!!!

And thanks for breifing my blog. That is where I try to help people first...if I can get them to understand the Feds it opens them up to the realiztion of how much there is to learn about the userpation.

NEVER stop learning!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12