Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keeping Mary and Joe enslaved, the Obama/Clinton way

You can bet your bottom dollar that when Obama and Clinton talk about “changeâ€

Aaawhh, Mary and Joe Sixpack can usually just pass the burden along to someone even less fortunate. You would be surprised at how many disenfranchised, disorganized, exploited individuals there are in our culture that are equallly qualified to the middle class husband and wife employees----but are relegated to nothing more than "TEMPORARY WORKER" status. Mary and Joe, due to the fact that they are normal, married people, may have a lot of job security. I see it quite a lot of the time, myself.

But I do agree our government is too boated; exactly how much I don't know. Our Educational Industry is at the brink of gaining a stranglehold on government decisions and consequently the taxpayer wallet. If Hillary or Obama get in the White House the E.I. will have an incredible place at the table If in doing so it were to lead America back into being an exporting powerhouse it would probably be fine. But if it ends up teaching indolence, political activity and reliance on governmental largesse it will just further the downhill spiral of the US--which will be saved only by massive importations of foreign labor.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Makes me wonder why we even wasted our time, 100,000 American lives, and trillions of dollars to defeat Communism. Now we are voting it in here!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)