Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    There are probably 20 million or so mexicans in this country
    that would dis agree with you
    And there are 380 million Americans that say otherwise. Are you with us USA, or.....?

Beside, they are ILLEGALS, they have NO voice in this country, it is not theirs, and never will be.
    Well the millions that marched with mexican flags sure think they
    have a voice
    The dems are telling them they have a voice and our
    politicians are treating them like they have a voice

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The politicians can say all they want, the illegals can march all they want, but you and I KNOW they have NO voice, and the politicians would have to trample on every Americans voice and rights to get an amnesty in to give the illegals a voice in voting.....but WE here ALL know that is going to happen when pigs fly .
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The truly scary part is those 20 million illegals have uncounted millions of anchor babies. They are outnumbering American kids in most places now. Many of them are joing the MS 13 and other gangs.

They are the most neglected part of the illegal problem, and the hatred they are being taught by many of their parents. They are angry and want to make the "non-hispanics" feel it. I fear what will happen if we get a dem or McCain as President...

i went to brownberets.org and this is what i found. did they close the site?

brownberets.org is for sale

Seller's price expectation: Make Offer

The seller has listed the domain in EUR. Please choose your preferred currency.

Your Offer:

Watch this domain

DETAILS:
    Domain Name BROWNBERETS.ORG without content.

DOMAIN STATISTICS:
    Unique Visitors per month*: 79
    Visitors to this Sedo Listing*: 1

* Data from the previous 31 days

Analyze the domain: brownberets.org

Please note that all offer/counteroffer prices are inclusive of VAT (if applicable). No additional taxes and/or VAT will be added to the final price on completion of negotiation.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    brownberets.org is for sale
    HA HA!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned
    If you check the search engines you will find chapters all over

You bump into these kind of statements all the time and believe this idealogy has made it's way into some school books in Arizona as discovered by the Minutemen.

It is an interesting way of thinking. I don't like it, but for the sake of reason will take a different look at it. I think most of us feel that what happened to the American Indians like the Cherokee and the diseases the natives encountered are very disheartening events. On the same note, I feel what is happening to the Manacheans in Iraq is terrible. I would like to see that culture survive. I rarely hear the blame to go Spain for the pain the local tribes endured, but do hear it towards the United States. And they still have the bloodlines of their Spanish rulers there. Because of this I think they are angry and are afraid to take it out on those who rule them so they take it out on us. We had a visitor from Spain here working in a restaurant and he was amazed that none of his Spanish speaking co-workers knew where Spain was. And we thought Kelly Pickler was dumb for not knowing Europe wasn't a country.

I won't deny what happend centuries ago to the regions in Central America was, for lack of a better term, bad. But, and a big 'but', we can't do anything about that now nor did any of us have anything to do with it. With that being said, time has passed and the world is a much different place. The United States sitting above Mexico has helped keep that country from being conquered by other entities. Their wish to take over the United States will be at the detriment of all of them. This can be a big scary world and to weaken the United States would be harmful to those who wish to hurt it. This isn't the same world as it was 500 years ago. They need to grow up, appreciate diversity, and get with the program. There's a big round world if you can just look past Mexico.

As Forest Gump once said..."That's all I've got to say about that."
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    ArticleIV, good points. It would seem that they are too afraid to take their hatred out on those who really deserve it down south, so they set their sites on America (due to our successes?).

My husband, an former Air Force Sgt., world traveler, told me that after all of his travels, and talking with many people, from many nations, that any animosity we are seeing has a great deal to do with our success in the world today, simply put, they are very jealous and want to try to take what we have, for themselves.

Yet, if it is "taken" from us, it will not be what it is for them, as what we have here is more than simply financial success across the board, it is more about the people as a whole, our culture, our beliefs and about mainly our love for this country and our history. That is what makes this country great.

What I do fear, is the lack of motivation in some Americans today. That is more than likely to be this countries undoing, if we cannot motivate people to act. The splinter groups who are as nutty as can be, they do not concern me, I think they are simply pawns for evil (aka: satanic fores) to attempt to destroy the good in the world, why let that have any power over any of us, then those evil forces have accomplished that task.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks AE. Have to agree w/ you as well. I liken some of this to the way some people can manage money and the ones who can not. My ex-wife for example is terrible with money and will always be in debt regardless of how much she has. And some of those people who win a lottery get the opportunity to watch this great gift turn into a nightmare and soon will be in a worse financial situation than they ever have been (now they do payments over the years). Why? Because they aren't prepared to handle it. I have tried to explain this to my daughter as she has been growing up.

I can relate this to cultures and countries too. Some can handle success and some can not. Therefore, not every country can sustain success. I had a British co-worker visit and we walked by an open interview with an NFL football coach. He did not understand why there weren't any security gaurds and barricades up. We Americans are a fairly tame bunch. We also accept diversity better than anyplace I have been. We do a pretty good job of it and if I must say so, we make good examples. The media still seems like it wants to divide us, but look around, we all get along and for the most part we judge the individual not the label. We are also very compassionate and caring. Are we perfect? Not even close. I would say apathy and a the new wave a selfishness are a problem.

Anwhooos...Time to catch some Zzzzz's
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    The politicians can say all they want, the illegals can march all they want, but you and I KNOW they have NO voice, and the politicians would have to trample on every Americans voice and rights to get an amnesty in to give the illegals a voice in voting.....but WE here ALL know that is going to happen when pigs fly .
    Elizabeth, these "Invaders" KNOW they cannot take back "Azatlan" by force, so...By sheer numbers THEY are using our own system, our own Laws AGAINST US.
    They are voting in people with thier own views, with thier own agendas, just look at California, Los Angeles... If you are thinking that Illegals cant & DONT Vote...You are sorely mistaken.
    Why do you think the ACLU screams Bloody murder anytime a State trys to get a "Picture ID" to vote tossed out in our courts, on the grounds of Discrimination? If these people have the Gonads to STEAL a SSN then casting a vote is nothing to them.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast