Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LA march had only 300 people

Telemundo reports that the march in Los Angeles that pro-illegal activists held, had about 300 people marching. Reporter claimed that familiar faces where seen marching. Those same people were seen at Mc Arthur park on May 1st.

I heard 200 on another site, but either way 200 or 300 is just a drop in the bucket. Fizzle out!

That's too bad. Guess the illegals are learning from past mistakes. They didn't aim the fire arm at their foot and pull the trigger this time....They are making our job more difficult. Need to work harder, because they are not doing it for us any more
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

We cannot use this without 100% confirmation from a news source.

We need A. A news source in print, on audio, or video giving out the number or B. Still shots or video capture showing this low number.

If someone can get us the 100% documentation, we can slam them on this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Only one I could find, and it's not very telling.

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_6659002
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Are you kidding? This was a legal march, they had a permit to do it...everyone knows they can't do anything that follows the rule of law.................
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I have video of Telemundo's report, but it is in Spanish.

Even the potential draw of Elvira was not enough to draw the marchers out? Or was she to speak somewhere else? In the end even she changed her mind right and did not speak? Maybe she has a tip that they are coming for her...

I'm really surprised so few people marched. Even at our 287g council meeting night the other side had a couple of thousand protesters bused in from other places.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope they are scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even a personal aperance by their golden illegal alien, Elvira could bring them in.

Dixie

Oh, I forgot that Elvira would be there. Then that sent her a message too. She is no hero.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast