Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest NV poll

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Limbaugh, Levin, & Hannity have been criticizing McCain's liberal record in many areas, such as with immigration, McCain/Feingold etc.

This is needed, as the MSM and even some "conservative" outlets such as Fox continue to push McCain.

Here is link to Nevada caucus polls:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... html#polls
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    One of my neighbors said she was voting for McCain based on the fact he was a war hero.

Please tell your friend to visit Vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com. There she will find the truth that McCain is a liar and a traitor.
    I am doing searches on the VFW and American Legions in South Carolina. I am emailing all of them with this information about McCain!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I just heard on Britt Hume, they expect Romney to win Nevada (more delegates than SC).

Plus, he is going to get a bump up in SC due to his Michigan win-----so he will win some delegates there as well!!!

They just said Romney is the front runner!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Nevada is offering more delegates than South Carolina, 31 to 24.
    I know, which is why I don't understand all the hype about SC, but virtually nothing about NV!! One would think a state with more delegates would at least get SOME airtime!! I think it is because Romney is expected to win it, so the MSM is not focusing on it.

Why is it that when McAmnesty or the Huckster win a state, they are proclaimed far and wide by the media to be the frontrunners, but when Romney wins (Romney also has the most delegates and the most popular vote) they say, "there's no clear frontrunner!"
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Nevada

Here we are a pretty uncontested state as far as Romney is concerned , he is expected to win , that makes it boring news to the msm , thats why it hasn't been covered as much

Now SC is open for all 4 and if Romney wins it or even finishes high
    that will blow this thing out of the water as far as delegate count

God I love this stuff ,,,,,,

Well yesterday morning I predicted Romney was going to win the primary because CNN, FOX and MSNBC were virtually silent the entire day. I knew then that McCain was going to lose. Those three media outlets pushed McCain on a daily basis for over a week, but they failed to deliver the win to him.

So hang in there guys !!!! One of my happiest days will be the day I hear that magot, Cain drop out of the race. I just hope Arizona kicks him out for good. Same with SC and Graham, and let's hope Lieberman moves to Israel where all his loyalty lies.

I have to say that my first choice was Tancredo, second Hunter, third Paul, and 4th Romney. I just ordered signs off his website for my yard. I think he is our best chance. Now if Dobbs jumps in then I will have to change my signs. They are only 5.00 each.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12