Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

let the American ppl vote on this illegal Immigration

I have a simple solution that would solve this Immigration problem and that is to let the Americam People vote on wither this bill should pass or not b/c Americans are the ones that are going to have to deal with this problem in thier everyday life not president bush or his sidekicks..and Americans are the ones that are paying the taxes that these illegal aliens are living off. Predsent Bush knows that if the American ppl voted on this it wouldn't pass period, plus any one that go to vote would have to show proof that they are American Citizen...And if you don't have the proof then you don't vote...I am sick of those ppl fighting for rights that they don't have to begin with...enforce the laws that are in place or let the American ppl vote....Americans are the ones that made America what it is and they should be the ones to flush this bill..
    Mary Discusted In Texas[/b]

Good idea, but in certain cities you would have to have polling places watched so illeagals didnt get to vote on it.

They will just say you already had a vote on it by the member of Congress you put into office in your state. That's why It's so important to stay on these guys.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea, but I don't see how that could ever happen. There is so much deceit and then the illegals would sneak in and vote, it would be a mess.

I wish when we ever change our government, American's voting on our laws could come in to play since our representatives don't represent!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Yeah, the representatives are supposed to vote for legislation that we would want. They are supposed to represent us. Their powers only come from us and the constitution--which repeatedly states that the representatives power comes from the people. They've trashed our constitution while at the same time arguing that the constitution gives them the power to enact legislation--even unpopular legislation . I wish the people could have voted on this way back in 1965.

Our nation has become an oligarchy with little representation of the people and only corporate interests are served. Our republic is broken
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Can you do an initiative on the Federal level? The states are always doing citizen initiatives.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Can you do an initiative on the Federal level? The states are always doing citizen initiatives.
    No, not that I am aware of. The representatives are supposed to do that for us.

They clearly do not.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    No, not that I am aware of. The representatives are supposed to do that for us.

They clearly do not.

It's called a "National Referendum."

Unfortunately, due to our Federal Government not wanting American citizens to have any say in what legislation our Federal Government enacts, we do not currently have that tool available to us as a nation.

By the way, we are one of only four Major Industrialized Nations worldwide to NOT have this valuable tool at our disposal.

Rice

I agree that we should vote on these issues. Our reps are not paying attention to us. They do not have our best interests at heart. Maybe some illegals would manage to vote...but there are way more of us then there are of them. We would win.

At least it would take power away from La Raza and their cohorts. Hey didnt we win in the polls? And illegals can vote in those. We would win.

And I think momentum is building in our camp anyway. So we would win even bigger. If immigration issues were put to vote, then nothing could be done in secret.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)