Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LETTERS: NCT, May 17, 2008 U.S. has desperate need leadershi

LETTERS: NCT, May 17, 2008
    By Readers of the North County Times | Friday, May 16, 2008 7:13 PM PDT ∞
    story U.S. has desperate need for leadership

Got needs? The U.S.A. has a desperate need for intelligent and moral leadership. We don't need more taxes; we need smarter spending (GAO estimates that one-third of our $3 trillion budget is wasted)! There is universal outrage at government waste, fraud, abuse and out-of-sync priorities. We need corn to feed people, not fuel engines! We must end this corrupt and immoral Bush (perhaps the most reviled of all U.S. presidents) sponsored Iraqi occupation; it's out of control and it's bankrupting our nation and destroying American families!

While our brave warriors are defending the borders of other nations, their families are being slaughtered (see www.alipac.com) by illegal aliens here (17-year-old Jamiel Shaw was recently murdered in L.A. while his mother was in U.S. military defending Iraqis! See www.jamielslaw.com).

The American people demand their borders be secured and immigration laws enforced now! The dangerous illegal alien invasion from Mexico is destabilizing communities nationwide (NAFTA is a complete fraud/failure)! Fortunately, many states are now dealing with the illegal alien scourge/crisis. We desperately need bold and honest leaders. The current crop of presidential hopefuls are some of the worst this nation has ever fielded.

Gary Walker

Escondido
    http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/05 ... 7c8fc2.txt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We desperately need bold and honest leaders

We had a chance . got shot down quickly . Tancredo , Hunter (now there's a ticket i can live with) even Fred Thompson . I'm not sure if it was Diebold fault or the voters really didn't want immigration enforcement. but we had a chance
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I think it was all fixed, I also think Romney was forced out of the race so MCCain would get the nomination and Mc Cain would not have to fight for it ....because if he did he would have lost..

Can't imagine who is leading the Republicans right over the cliff....I think there is an enemy in their camp
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I find it hard to believe that john macamnesty could have won the popular vote.I smell something fishy and would love to see a recount of votes.[/b]
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!