Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letters from politicians

Sometime ago ,during my political activism, I learned that elected officials will send you a letter if you call thier office,especially thier local one.I live in NC and a few years ago, John Edwards was my senator.I called his office about illegal immigration.He sent me a letter saying NC needed 'migrants' to do the manufactoring jobs and farm work becaue there were not enough people to fill them. A month later, I called his office about a judge he was blocking.He said he was blocking this judge because he had made decisions to favor jobs going over seas.He said that this had caused NC not to have enough manufactoring jobs so people were unemployed.These two letters contradicted one another.One said factory jobs did not have enough american workers to fill them and one said we had workers but not enough jobs for them to fill.Next,I called Al Weed a democrat for congress and pretended to be for illegal immigration and requested a letter response from him.He sent me a letter saying that Virginia Congessman Virgil Goode did not understand that Virginia economy would go under without undocumented workers.I contacted Goode's office and told them what I had and to be on the look out for this information.I sent this letter to Virgil's campaign during their contest.If you call your representative or senator and request a letter ,they will send you one.These letters can be used in a campaign against thier opponent later, if you get it to them.Sadly,I have found that politicians are dishonest.We can help people get elected in our states by giving them information.You will need a trusted friend to help you in this effort to keep politicians honest.First,contact your senator,etc and ask his opinion of illegal immigration and tell him you are AGAINST it and request a letter.A week later have your freind contact the same offices and say he is FOR amnesty and request a letter.The letters will arrive and it will be fun and a useful tool to see if these politicians are saying what you want to hear.These letters could be used by people who are on our side in the election to expose people if they are contradictory with letters side by side like myine from John Edwards letter did.

AL Weed me the letter even though I live in another state hoping for campaign donation.

Re: Letters from politicians

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    Next,I called Al Weed a democrat for congress and pretended to be for illegal immigration and requested a letter response from him.He sent me a letter saying that Virginia Congessman Virgil Goode did not understand that Virginia economy would go under without undocumented workers.
    Tell these dipweeds to look at California's economy and see how good it is doing WITH illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DHolmes7, I like your strategy! Think I'll try it out!

Anyone from SC want to try this on Grahamnasty???