Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letting illegals drug runners go free

I heard yesterday in an interview with John? Hitchcock? a radio talk show host, that illegal drug runners with less then 500 pounds of grass are not prosicuted due to full caseloads. Also people smugglers when less then 9 illegals are also not procecuted.

He has pictures of a drop off by boat in mission bay, san diego, right in front of his house. Only 4 illegals were apprehended after they scattered. He checked and found out the the boat crew and illegals were released and the boat returned to them because the 4 caught is less then the proscecuters minimum.

New member, first time poster.

Welcome Larryldm.
    You must be talking about Roger Hedgecock's show on AM 600 KOGO.
    Here is the story about the boat in Mission Bay. I heard Roger say no one in the msm reported it:
    http://www.rogerhedgecock.com/pages/rh_ ... le=2450316
    And, yes, I've heard that also that drug runners caught with less than 500 pounds are let go. So they break up their loads. Duh eh?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't Americans realize how dumb they look?

Stuff that is this dull-witted and obvious still eludes them??

Aren't people concerned about their honor and reputation anymore???

Ahhh, I forgot, we're all playing XBox.
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Welcome Larryldm. I'm glad you're here.
    I'm pasting below a link to a video about the ridiculous 500# policy.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/sm0ky/70 ... ce-il.aspx

In the best tradition of piling on........I looked at the criminal code for a couple of states to see how the 500 lb policy compares. Below is Alabama's law on trafficking in cannabis. The other states were comparable. Also, if the defendant has prior convictions the sentence is enhanced.

Trafficking in cannabis, cocaine, etc.; mandatory minimum terms of imprisonment; trafficking in illegal drugs; trafficking in amphetamine and methamphetamine; habitual felony offender act.
    Except as authorized in Chapter 2, Title 20:

(1) Any person who knowingly sells, manufactures, delivers, or brings into this state, or who is knowingly in actual or constructive possession of, in excess of one kilo or 2.2 pounds of any part of the plant of the genus Cannabis, ................

a. Is in excess of one kilo or 2.2 pounds, but less than 100 pounds, the person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of three calendar years and to pay a fine of twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000).

b. Is 100 pounds or more, but less than 500 pounds, the person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of five calendar years and to pay a fine of fifty thousand dollars ($50,000).

c. Is 500 pounds or more, but less than 1,000 pounds, the person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 15 calendar years and to pay a fine of two hundred thousand dollars ($200,000).

d. Is 1,000 pounds or more, the person shall be sentenced to a mandatory term of imprisonment of life without parole.

Here we go again-different rules for illegals and Americans.

Americans commit ID fraud-go to jail. Illegals committ ID fraud-nothing happens, they are just trying to feed their family. And as we know, the Senate is still trying to reward these illegals with amnesty.

Americans have to show ID, insurance , etc. at hospital. Illegals don't have to show ID and must be treated for free in ER even if it is for a hangnail.

Americans go to jail for drugs, illegals don't. In this case Americans go to jail for breaking 1 law. Illegals break two and don't go to jail.

We are living in truly sad times.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Damn a teenager caught with a bag of weed may get the book throw at them!!! An illegal "Drug Smuggler" with 500 pounds of pot is not apprehended???? Yea talk about 2 separate laws! One for Americans and one for illegals!!! WTF is going on???
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul