Thread: Liar McCain

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Liar McCain

On another thread about the Dream Act ALIPAC posted:

The Democrats only need one or two of these to vote with them to PASS AMNESTY.

All ALIPAC National Supporters Please Call and Write these 7 (uncommitted) Senators

McCain, Graham, Snowe, Collins, LeMieux, Voinovich, Gregg

DC Address: Senators John McCain
    United States Senate
    241 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-0303
    DC Phone: 202-224-2235 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 202-224-2235 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    DC Fax: 202-228-2862
    Email Address: http://mccain.senate.gov/public/index.c ... ontactForm
    WWW Homepage: http://mccain.senate.gov/public/
    Twitter: @SenJohnMcCain
    Yet on McCain's website he claims: "John McCain does not support amnesty and believes that we should not reward lawbreakers." http://www.johnmccain.com/issues/post/p ... -homeland/

If this was true he would have come out against the Dream Act already. So he is lying on his web site, and of course during his campaign. Make this point when you call his office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called McCain's office today. His staffer said "Sen McCain has not yet released a statement" -- the classic dodge line. I told staffer that if McCain votes for Dream Act, he will confirm many people's suspicions that he was just pretending to be Mr. Border Security during campaign.

But we all knew this about the Great Pretender. Wish I understood the voters in Arizona, really wish I understood........
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

He better not vote on it, I'll never vote for that SOB again if he does!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    I don't think many here would be surprised if McMoron supported this

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    He better not vote on it, I'll never vote for that SOB again if he does!
    He could hurt our cause just by abstaining from the vote. I wouldn't put that past the sleaze ball.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did anyone here really think that McCain would not vote for the Dream Act or Amnesty.?

Quote Originally Posted by tired2
    Did anyone here really think that McCain would not vote for the Dream Act or Amnesty.?
    No, most of us knew this the whole time he was putting on his act during the campaign. I nominated him right here for an Academy Award, for his portrayal of the character Mr. Border Enforcement.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</