Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

LIaRS - Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service

LIRS Calls for Comprehensive Immigration Reform

Why We Support Comprehensive Immigration Reform
    LIRS calls upon Congress and the president to take immediate action and fix our broken immigration system. Currently, there are over 10 million undocumented people in the United States. These are people who migrated here to join their families, to work, or to seek refuge from persecution, violence and other horrors. The U.S. immigration system is not providing a way for these undocumented immigrants to gain legal status. Our system is failing to meet the nation’s need for workers to fill the many skilled and unskilled jobs that support our vibrant economy. Lacking legal status, undocumented immigrants often work for unfair wages in unsafe conditions, marginalized in society. Under current law, thousands of families are kept separated for up to 20 years.
    Increasingly,the government is detaining undocumented immigrants — including children and families. This costly practice is not an effective response to a complex problem. Nor are the punitive enforcement measures that deprive undocumented immigrants of due process and fundamental rights. In setting forth principles for immigration reform LIRS draws upon our tradition of faith and the principle that we should show compassion to newcomers in our midst. (Exodus 23; Matthew 25). The Bible teaches,
    “When an alien resides with you in your land you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you.â€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Misinterpretation of scripture by Marxists

[quote="LIRS"]“When an alien resides with you in your land you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you.â€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Uh.....

I consider myself a christian but I in no way shape or form support any thing; any single thing in this document....

Maybe the authors daughters have not been raped by an illegal immigrant, yet.

Maybe the authors wife and family have not been killed by an illegal immigrant, DWI yet.

Maybe the authors son has not been killed by illegal immigrant, gang activity yet.

maybe drugs that were pushed across the border hasnt put a family member or a friend comatose yet, on life support.

Maybe the authors has not lost his or her job yet to an illegal immigrant

maybe the author has enough money to push my way... a disabled veteran after 21.5 years that helped protect the borders only to be invaded ... I say again invaded and broke the laws of the US ... I do believe it is against the bibles teaching to break the law of man as well.

How many 10 commandments can you count in one day, yes one day that illegal immigrants break (watch the TV) read the papers, check out the internet...

So no my friend, I will not turn the other cheek this time .. I will protect my family, my friends, my children and grand children.....

It doesnt matter how much lipstick you put on this pig... it's still a pig
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)