Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Little bit of help @ online AZ newspaper

Azcentral.com is the largest online newspaper in Arizona. Been writing comments there for a couple of months as they allow comment postings after some articles.

While the paper has a leftist slant to it, the posters of comments usually offset that. However, due to AZ 1070, the place is now infested with illegal alien supporters.

Wondering if I can get a few folks from here to post on news stories having to do with 1070.

Link: http://www.azcentral.com/news/

Thank You,
    Andy

I'm there andy. I try to post what I can...

I was pretty franticly onto Phoenix New Times too but having difficulty keeping up with it all. Right now trying to figure out what it all means re Brewers re-election bid and the Supreme Court ruling - everything is happening so fast and furious people don't have time to keep up.

Just got this in my in-box

Statement by Governor Jan Brewer Regarding Today’s US Supreme Court Ruling
    "We understand that the court has lifted the stay of the injunction against matching funds until they decide whether they are going to hear the full case. It is extremely unusual for the judicial branch to change the rules of an election while it is being held. This precedent by the Supreme Court is terribly troubling and we hope they will reconsider and allow matching funds for this election that is already underway.â€
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

P.S. Phoenix New Times calls itself, I believe, an "entertainment weekly" which I think is why they manage to evade prosecution for their bias. They did print Sheriff Joe's home address a while back and he did try to prosecute them for that but the best I have found is that the suit got shuffled aside somewhere? No movement on it?

Anyways, with "friends" in the journalism world like Phoenix New Times, we don't need enemies. Journalists are like politicians - reporting the bias they think people want or what their paycheck signers want. I agree with you that we have to keep giving them feedback as to what we want - unbiased journalism for starters and true facts and figures to go along with might help them counteract some of their own bias with reality.

Everybody seems so fluffy about it and many would rather just keep flying under the radar and hope it just goes away. It won't. I think that this is the issue for the nation - some thought it was healthcare - doesn't matter - if we keep giving away the store there will be nothing left to give away. And for politicians who want to say - ohhhh - they will shore up the Social Security - that is just passing the buck to another generation - we need to be responsible now - elder abuse is already hugely on the increase because the young ones think that the elders flunked Activisim 101 in their time and passed on a mess - how do you think elder abuse will be 30 years from now if that is the excuse? The ivory tower folk don't need to care - they are immune - young Meghan McCain can spout off all she wants - none of this will ever touch her privileged life.

And for my Mexican descent relatives in border towns - life is already hell in their old age - they tell me it is all about "brown power" now. If you speak English well, if you were born in the US, if you are too lightskinned in combination with those factors - your life is hell and you are marginalized and mistreated in your hometown of 60 plus years. Oh yeah, they really want to be "Americans," they really want to assimilate, they really want the "American Dream" and they are willing to cause physical harm to others in order to get it. NO NO NO!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    P.S. Phoenix New Times calls itself, I believe, an "entertainment weekly" which I think is why they manage to evade prosecution for their bias. They did print Sheriff Joe's home address a while back and he did try to prosecute them for that but the best I have found is that the suit got shuffled aside somewhere? No movement on it?

Anyways, with "friends" in the journalism world like Phoenix New Times, we don't need enemies. Journalists are like politicians - reporting the bias they think people want or what their paycheck signers want. I agree with you that we have to keep giving them feedback as to what we want - unbiased journalism for starters and true facts and figures to go along with might help them counteract some of their own bias with reality.

Everybody seems so fluffy about it and many would rather just keep flying under the radar and hope it just goes away. It won't. I think that this is the issue for the nation - some thought it was healthcare - doesn't matter - if we keep giving away the store there will be nothing left to give away. And for politicians who want to say - ohhhh - they will shore up the Social Security - that is just passing the buck to another generation - we need to be responsible now - elder abuse is already hugely on the increase because the young ones think that the elders flunked Activisim 101 in their time and passed on a mess - how do you think elder abuse will be 30 years from now if that is the excuse? The ivory tower folk don't need to care - they are immune - young Meghan McCain can spout off all she wants - none of this will ever touch her privileged life.

And for my Mexican descent relatives in border towns - life is already hell in their old age - they tell me it is all about "brown power" now. If you speak English well, if you were born in the US, if you are too lightskinned in combination with those factors - your life is hell and you are marginalized and mistreated in your hometown of 60 plus years. Oh yeah, they really want to be "Americans," they really want to assimilate, they really want the "American Dream" and they are willing to cause physical harm to others in order to get it. NO NO NO!
    The Phoenix New Times news is nothing but a blog trying to disguise itself as a publication.

Nothing but extreme leftist liars over there. You really should not engage them much as you only help them by engaging them.

There is nothing to be gained by debating them on their home turf and you only increase their power by bothering with them.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks. Before I knew that there were places like this I was on there leaving comments but now I rather come here. Different people have their issues that they can see - this one is mine.