Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To LIve oak highschool and the city council

As I am wondering why, a blatanly racist group like MECHA is allowed on school grounds, when a low rent racsist pro white group like the KKK isnt ( for the record, I would never, ever support either one), but I am willing to be the school board has no clue who they are

To; City Council members, Mayor Morgan Hill

Out of respect, I am forwarding you a copy of my e-mail to your school district, and your school. I am hoping to get a satisfactory answer before taking the next steps. Further action will include contacting of media, and parents groups in your area.

While I understand, anything with dealing with the Latino community right now is a hot button topic, I feel that my rights no matter my race are also important.

I am floored, that you allow racist organizations on school campuses. I would also encourage you to read the link I sent from the Latino group AZTLAN on how all of you are white, with an insinuation that you are racist, actually, they blatantly accuse your entire community of it.

I do hope to hear a reasonable response from you, and that response will be posted for multiple Legal Immigration groups to see.

Sincerly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: miguel.rodriguez@mhu.k12.ca.us; kim.lemos@mhu.k12.ca.us; nick.boden@mhu.k12.ca.us; arlene.machado@mhu.k12.ca.us; sdbrit68@hotmail.com
    Subject: School Clubs
    Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 09:34:31 -0700

To School Administrative personel, District personel ;

Recently I became aware of an issue at your school, and before taking further action, I wanted to contact you and find out why.

It appears, you allow a student club that is a smaller aprt of a very racist organization. This would be MECHA.

Considering the issues you had this past Cinco De Mayo, why are you surprised, these kids are indoctrinated with a manifesto of hate towards white people. If you have not done your research, MECHA is another branch of La Raza and the groups supporting AZTLAN. All three of these groups support a basis of removing any white " invaders" from the southwest.

They are taught that eventually they will forcibly remove any white skinned invader from what they consider their homeland, this is much, much different than a black student union.

I challange you to tink about statements made by your own students on recorded news reports ;

" We will get our respect"
    " This is our day "

Now, try to reconcile it with this;

According to their national organization’s Web site, MEChA is. . .

Essentially, we are a Chicana and Chicano student movement directly linked to Aztlán. As Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán, we are a nationalist movement of Indigenous Gente that lay claim to the land that is ours by birthright. As a nationalist movement we seek to free our people from the exploitation of an oppressive society that occupies our land. Thus, the principle of nationalism serves to preserve the cultural traditions of La Familia de La Raza and promotes our identity as a Chicana/Chicano Gente.

The Mexican Nationalist group is very protective of its members and structures and clearing states when referring to “infiltrationâ€

Good for you! When our our public school going to understand that they are a US institution paid for by the American taxpayer? There is absolutely no place of the flags and celebrations of any country other than America. There is also no place in our public school for special interest groups like MECHA or any one else to push their agendas. Our public school are a place to educate kids and there is plenty to teach as most states have very strict curriculum guidelines.

As seen all across our nation, if school administrators would just say no to all of these special interest groups, parties and celebrations and just stick to educating kids they would not have these problems. All these kids of incidents do is further divide this country. There should only be two flags, State and US and if any celebrations are in schools they are those involving American holidays and local school spirit.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Good for you! When our our public school going to understand that they are a US institution paid for by the American taxpayer? There is absolutely no place of the flags and celebrations of any country other than America. There is also no place in our public school for special interest groups like MECHA or any one else to push their agendas. Our public school are a place to educate kids and there is plenty to teach as most states have very strict curriculum guidelines.

As seen all across our nation, if school administrators would just say no to all of these special interest groups, parties and celebrations and just stick to educating kids they would not have these problems. All these kids of incidents do is further divide this country. There should only be two flags, State and US and if any celebrations are in schools they are those involving American holidays and local school spirit.
    As these invaders see it, whites get to pay the taxes and they get the benefits.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent letter sdbrit68! Cannot wait to hear their reply!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

now the other school Klein Collins needs the same letter because it suspended a student who took down and threw a mexican flag in the trash can when the "owners" could not be found.