Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LIVE: Senator McCain pushing Comprehensive Immigration

Right now Senator McCain is pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform in a LIVE speech in Scanton,PA in front of an Irish American crowd. He is pushing a pathway to citizenship. He is saying that there are 50,000? Irish illegal aliens. Lindsey Graham is there.

Here are his three components:

1) Secure borders

2) We have to give people a path to citizenship

3) Temporary worker program with tamper proof biometric

"Issue of illegal immigration has hurt me within my own party"

Senator McCain is saying that Obama would have sunset a temporary worker aspect of the Senate bill.

Made a call to the RNC to suggest that Senator McCain stop his pandering.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This man is bent on Amnesty! Americans have been punished enough by the undocumented workers taking many jobs that Americans can and will do.

Related post on I-9s:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-131673-i9s.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just watched it......made me sick. He has full plans of an amnesty.

Of course he talked of Irish immigrants........then some old sign that said Irish need not apply.......well......maybe they didn't like Irish, but we aren't speaking Gaelic, we don't have Irish heritage month in one form or another every other month, I don't recall Ireland instructing their citizens to come and take over, they didn't have welfare and had a 100% worse time than the demanding illegal aliens of today. Many went straight off the boat right to war for this country. Apples and oranges and nothing like what's going on today.

McCain is his own worst problem.

He lust to be done in by his own mouth.

We won with him and Bush working together, if he wins he will not have Bush to help, Bush is gone forever, most likley to Uragruay and his rancho.

Let him spew this crap. When the votes are counted he will not win in the Congress, House or Senate.

No mater what Obama can not be allowed in the White House, to great a danger to us all. If elected Obama and the Democrats will tax us to pay the coyotes and force amnesty on us, and hand SS to the illegals also.

Re: McCain is his own worst problem.

Quote Originally Posted by APACHEWHOKNOWS
    No mater what Obama can not be allowed in the White House, to great a danger to us all.
    And McCain isn't?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The point we need to drive home is that there shouldn't even be talk of giving anyone amnesty or any more work visas until our economic situtation in this country is more stable. I can't believe amnesty is even a consideration at this time, consider the instability of this country's economy.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

What an absolute moron that jackass is. Ohhh...sorry, I didn't mean to insult jackasses.
    You just barely warm up to this sorry excuse for a candidate and he goes and opens his mouth.
    I am now absolutely convinced, Chuch Baldwin is my candidate. What happens, happens. McCain does not deserve a vote. With him shooting his mouth off about who he will fire, his economic policy, amnesty, he'll sink his ship. He must have alzheimers.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

There should be no further amnesties period, even after the economy improves. History have proven time and again that amnesties just lead to further illegal immigration.

And this is why as a conservative, I'll never vote for McCain. He lied at CPAC, still wants mass amnesty, (and now is floating Andrew Cuomo as head of the SEC).

Weve always had a "pathway to citizenship".......its called LEGAL
    immigration!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I just watched it......made me sick. He has full plans of an amnesty.

Of course he talked of Irish immigrants........then some old sign that said Irish need not apply.......well......maybe they didn't like Irish, but we aren't speaking Gaelic, we don't have Irish heritage month in one form or another every other month, I don't recall Ireland instructing their citizens to come and take over, they didn't have welfare and had a 100% worse time than the demanding illegal aliens of today. Many went straight off the boat right to war for this country. Apples and oranges and nothing like what's going on today.
    Soooo... we should allow illegal Irish to stay? What are you getting at??[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast