Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It looks like the only way McCain could win is by joining us

I do not know that he would and if he does would he be sincere.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its too late

for McCain. He has already sold his soul to the Devil. The Devil doesnt come lookin for a refund, even of that shoddy merchandise...

I do not trust him at all. He has never added pork to a bill. Think about this. Why not? The question that should be asked has he voted on a bill with pork in it? The Bail Out! McCain No Way!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you see the Sean Hannity - Hannity's America last night?

They repeated it 3 times in the West Coat time slots once at 6:00 pm, once at 9:00 pm and again at 11:00 pm.

If you were not scarred to death of Obama before watching the show then you should have been after watching the show.

The people behind Obama and giving him money, well it was pretty amazing and the FBI agent who went underground while investigating William Ayers was pretty convincing on who the real William Ayers really is.

I don't know if they will repeat it, but they certainly should and it is a must see for every American citizen before they vote.

I don't like McCain but I can tell you straight up that Sarah Palin would never in her life hang out and work with the kind of radical men that Obama worked with and who gave him money to go to law school.

I mean why would best friends of one of the Saudi Princes who is a radical muslim pay for Obama's law school bills?

Yes, Fox is pulling out all the stops to go after Obama.

I think that the Republican leadership has underestimated their unpopularity.

They were happy Obama won because they figured he was the only one that McCain had a chance to beat and Obama is still competitive because McCain stinks so bad.

This entire election is becoming more outlandish each day.

American citizens are not being asked to support the war, support Amnesty, or the bailout.

American citizens are being TOLD how it is going to be and I hope and pray that more people are opening their eyes before it is to late.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

moving to General Discussion

Does anyone know if any of the other news channels have picked up on this Obama story, or are they going to ignore because they want him to win the election.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

McCain would rather lose than oppose amnesty and thereby piss off his billionaire supporters (this includes his wife).

Considering how shady McCain is, I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats are paying McCain to throw the election on purpose because I've never seen a Republican run such an awful campaign as McCain has.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    McCain would rather lose than oppose amnesty and thereby piss off his billionaire supporters (this includes his wife).
    His wife looks like such a gold digger too.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast