Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs : Absolut Vodka segment

You might want to watch the re-airing of the Lou Dobbs show. He had a very good segment about boycotting Absolut Vodka.

I don't know when it airs again, but it is worth checking into.

It was very good. Both Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck covered the story this evening and both did an excellent job.

Glenn will be on at least one or more times tonight and Lou comes on very early in the morning in the Southeast, around 4AM I think.

Please watch if you missed the shows. Glenn added humor to the story.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou was right on target . he was as sad at the end of the show as i was . Think where both fed-up with H1-B visa's and little billy gates and his GREED
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Neil Cavuto did his thing today about the Absolut Vodka Reconquista ad. The guy from Fire Coalition was on there too informing the Cavuto watching public of a boycott against Absolut.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Neil Cavuto did his thing today about the Absolut Vodka Reconquista ad. The guy from Fire Coalition was on there too informing the Cavuto watching public of a boycott against Absolut.
    I emailed him this story I wonder if we're doing some good with our outsourcing stories? Doesn't hurt that's for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How was this handled? Was Cavuto a lapdog or was it covered fairly?

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    He did a pretty good job, actually. Watch it here:

(Video Link Removed by MOD. NO LINKS TO FIRE COALITION ALLOWED AT ALIPAC. Jason Mrochek of FIRE stole the boycott data list generated by the larger groups like ALIPAC, MCDC, and NumbersUSA during the first Miller Boycott. Mrochek and FIRE Coalition were kicked out of the boycott coalition for the theft.)

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen

Thanks! I wish the Fire guy would have said something like, "naysayers keep saying that this is just conspiracy theorists ideas, but how does a Swedish Company come up with this ad if it isn't a mindset in Mexico."

Funny DirecTV tech came to work on our cable for the sat. Very fluent in English, extremely professional. I had started watching the YouTube and thought I'd better shut this off before he comes in. He was from Mexico but my feeling is he was here legally. We didn't get into the Absolut or anything like that. If he had brought it up I would have asked his position on it.