Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Lou Dobbs full of hot air on immigration"-Hillary

Sorry, had to edit the title several times to get it right

4:33pm PT

Reporting right now on Dobbs.

Also, has comments by Obama, etc.

All done now. 4:35pm PT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need documentation on that. Hillary's numbers were already headed down, but if she just attacked Dobbs she is going to blow away a strong percentage of her remaining support! Dobbs has lots of supporters that are Dems and Reps and Independ alike!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just heard Lou lay the smack down on Hillary. Yikes taking on Lou on immigration is a stupid as the Huckster going after Rush. The Dem's are going to get a very rude awakening about how the country feels about illegal immigration in the general election, on this issue they are way out of touch.

Banned
    Both Obama and Hillary attacked Dobbs

Said he was "hot air" on the issue of illegal immigration

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I just heard Lou lay the smack down on Hillary. Yikes taking on Lou on immigration is a stupid as the Huckster going after Rush. The Dem's are going to get a very rude awakening about how the country feels about illegal immigration in the general election, on this issue they are way out of touch.
    Thats why I've often said that in the general election there is
    very little chance that any of the current Dems can win

Just on the illegal immigration issue

We need documentation on that. Hillary's numbers were already headed down, but if she just attacked Dobbs she is going to blow away a strong percentage of her remaining support! Dobbs has lots of supporters that are Dems and Reps and Independ alike!

W
    If I am not mistaken there should be a transcript of the show posted on Lous site.

W: I'll check for the transcript later after the show (it's usually, what, about a 3-4 hour delay ???). Anyway, yeah, that's what they reported.

For those that aren't big Dobbs fans, CNN also repeats the program at 1am here locally (West Coast) and I think 4am on the East Coast, right?

That's almost as dumb as "I was for drivers licenses for illegals before I was against them" sort of thing ... uh, duh!

JAK
    You will pay for that one...Hillary...!!!!!

See what happens EVERY time you open your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only one filled with hot polluted air is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I thought that little nugget was way too good to pass up...

I knew you all would get a good kick in the pants on that too!

Lou tonight!

This was just on Lou Dobbs and I voted yes also.

Do you believe presidential candidates who support open borders, illegal alien amnesty, and outsourcing of middle class American jobs to cheap overseas labor markets are full of "hot air"?
    Yes 95% 2784
    No 5% 154
    Total Votes: 2938

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast