Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary is the LAST person to say Lou is full of hot air. There is a UTube video of Hillary errrrrrrrrrr 'passing gas' while her mike was on during a presidential debate.......Edwards just looked at her. Think it was the CNN debate...........wish I could find it and send it to Lou.

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hillary

Hillary is Nasty!!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Better NOT mess with LOU DOBBS on illegal immigration--he's a FIRST-class expert on the subject!

I have been checking for the transcript (here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2008.01.02.html ) but it doesn't seem to be online yet.

Anyone that wants to double-check (in case I'm looking in the wrong spot) well, feel free to do so.

Even better - for those of you that managed to catch that segment - Dobbs program included a soundbyte of Obama hammering on Lou too. It wasn't quite as stupid as Billary's mis-step, but it wasn't flattering at all either...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hillary Says CNN’s Lou Dobbs “Blows Hot Airâ€

Yikes taking on Lou on immigration is a stupid as the Huckster going after Rush.
    It's no wonder what other kinds of mistakes she would make as La Presidente

Partial excerpt from:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

This is the part the specifically deals with the comments in question. The overall transcript is very big, if you all think the entire thing needs to be posted, let me know and I'll go get it instead.

Look for bold section below - (comments from Obama and Clinton)

--------------------------------- Transcript precedes ----------------------------

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

DOBBS: More presidential candidates are responding, beginning to respond to voter frustration over the issue of illegal immigration. They're presenting their own plans to fix our broken borders but not all of the presidential hopefuls are welcoming a debate about the tide of illegal aliens coming across our brooders. As Louise Schiavone reports now, Senator Hillary Clinton says my concerns on the issue of illegal immigration are just all that hot air as she put it.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

LOUISE SCHIAVONE, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Illegal immigration, despite all the talk and all the promises, it's the unfinished work of this congress and this president.

PRES. GEORGE W. BUSH, UNITED STATES: It's in the nation's interest to get a comprehensive bill done. I believe we can get it done.

SCHIAVONE: There never was a final bill or a signing leaving states and localities to do what Washington could not.

MARK KRIKORIAN, CENTER FOR IMMIGRATION STUDIES: The activity to regain control of the immigration situation needs to come from federal and state and local levels.

SCHIAVONE: Last year, nearly 300 measures became law in 46 states. Iowa voters prepare to the nation's first to judge the candidate, the issue is alive.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: People here illegally are going have to get in line with everybody else.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We will say no to sanctuary cities.

SCHIAVONE: It's ranked second as a concern among republicans only behind the economy in the latest CNN Opinion Research Corporation poll in Iowa. Although polls indicate it's less important to democrats, candidates have had plenty to say about it.

SEN. BARACK OBAMA (D), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: We're not going be able to solve it if we're just shouting about it like Lou Dobbs and folks on television.

SCHIAVONE: This week, Senator Hillary Clinton leveled this apparent swipe at CNN's Lou Dobbs.

SEN. HILLARY CLINTON, PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: There are even some commentators who are doing well for themselves by making this a hot issue but ask yourself, does all that hot air solve anything?

SCHIAVONE: That so called hot air did generate enough heat to help crush what both sides considered to be a flawed immigration bill not just last year but two years in a row. It helped derail a highly controversial effort in New York to give driver's licenses to illegals.

(END VIDEOTAPE) SCHIAVONE: As you know well, voters is this year are looking for leaders not unlike the commentators that have shaken off Washington's paralysis. Voters know the problems borne of illegal immigration. Lou?

DOBBS: It's fascinating to see Senator Hillary Clinton and Senator Barack Obama otherwise intelligent and generally respectful people decide to take me on this issue. The motivation I can't imagine because both people in point of fact have modified their views considerably over time.

SCHIAVONE: They evidently believe according to the polls that the issue of illegal immigration really doesn't matter to the democratic base. As you say, it's an interesting assumption that people in general don't care about the economic costs, the crowded classrooms and hospital rooms.

DOBBS: I think that what both candidates will discover on this issue is that the left wing of the liberals in the Democratic Party in the primary process support illegal immigration just as the right wing of the conservative element of the Republican Party supports illegal immigration for entirely different reasons. By the way, the candidates that pander to both extremes, are, as far as I am concerned, abject fools. They will pay a price for it in the general election when they have to answer to the great center of the country. Louise, thank you very much; Louise Schiavone reporting from Washington.

Senator Clinton, I'm just so hurt. We can talk about that later.

That brings us to the subject of our poll. Our question is, do you believe presidential candidate who support open borders, illegal alien amnesty, the outsourcing of middle class American jobs to cheap overseas labor markets are full of "hot air"? We would like to hear from you. Yes or no, cast your vote at loudobbs.com.

--------------------------------- Transcript follows -----------------------------

What do we do now? Have a campaign to send her used blow dryers?

With our fuel crisis and the rates for electric and gas power we need to come up with away to harness the hot air from hilliary and the other's for wind power, and the BS they sling at us for methane gas powered co-gens.

Keep talking Hilery. When she insults Lou Dobbs on this issue she is insulting all of us and making another big mistake. The wheels are off. Nice.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast