Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Louisiana Reader Explains To A Reconquista Why We Care

A Louisiana Reader Explains To A Reconquista Why "We Care"

[b]Re: Today’s Letter: A Hispanic Reader Tells Allan Wall To “Pick His Own Cropsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get angry because atleast say what it is and make a stand and give the American people a chance to fight to protect their land.....instead of this sick back-door method that says we must hand it over without a question because you carry some grudge from ions ago for which you were no part of and obviously been taught something wrong. Not to mention the reconquista has moved far beyond their mythical land to the entire country. They were as "native" to the land I live on as I am......and I'm no where close to the border and not even sure any Spainiards ever came here....let alone some native Mexican tribe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very good. I come from hearty farm families. Yes, they worked very hard to get what they had. In fact, this country ran very well for 200 years without their help. We can do it again even if we need to buy the plane tickets, pay for buses or loan are cars and trucks to remove the ungrateful illegals from our midst. I'll pay, just tell what bus line and what airline. NO PROBLEMA

My mother picked a lot of cotton also. We current grow (and pick) a lot of our own food.