Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MA: Catering to immigrants

LETTER: Catering to immigrants
    April 09, 2008 6:00 AM

I felt offended as an American when my granddaughter received a recent memo from the School Department dated March 27.

It offered a free program about parenting. This is a good idea. However, then I read the part that stated that parents who are Portuguese immigrants to the United States will be given preference, but there will be room for some parents who were born in the U.S. This is clearly discriminatory.

At a time when all these spineless politicians are giving immigrants, illegal and otherwise, the same rights as American citizens, now I find that our own School Department is placing American citizenship, English and patriotism at the back of the line.

When is everyone going to wake up and take their heads out of the sand? This city and many other major American cities are beginning to look and sound like Third World countries. What ever happened to the concept of assimilation?

DAVE BOZZI

New Bedford

www.southcoasttoday.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Catering to illegals happens everywhere.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Too bad you probably can't find a lawyer to represent you as we know most of them are globalist as well and if they want to make the big money they better do as the elitist want or, no future for them.

Literially everything and everyone in any place of refuge for law abiding Americans is bribed and coersed into keeping Whitey in the back of the room, no more civil rights for Whitey or Americans. We made it and now we can't have it. They give it to everyone else and when we want it, we are deemed racist and xenaphobes. Actually Americans can have anything we want, we could turn all this around in a minute but unfortunately we need the masses of Americans to drop everything they are doing and march on washington in such masses they would run for cover and resign. All it would take is a 10 million person march to clog up DC just once. We could basically do anything we wanted once we are there in mass, they couldn't possibly arrest 10 million people. But as long as people are content on the direction we are headed, we won't get anything but more of this crooked agenda.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

It's time to STOP SPLINTERING UP into SEPARATE groups like Alipac, NumbersUSA, SaveOurState, and WHATNOT and JOIN FORCES as ONE movement for the GREATER GOOD of the WHOLE country!

Re: MA: Catering to immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    LETTER: Catering to immigrants
    April 09, 2008 6:00 AM

I felt offended as an American when my granddaughter received a recent memo from the School Department dated March 27.

It offered a free program about parenting. This is a good idea. However, then I read the part that stated that parents who are Portuguese immigrants to the United States will be given preference, but there will be room for some parents who were born in the U.S. This is clearly discriminatory.

At a time when all these spineless politicians are giving immigrants, illegal and otherwise, the same rights as American citizens, now I find that our own School Department is placing American citizenship, English and patriotism at the back of the line.

When is everyone going to wake up and take their heads out of the sand? This city and many other major American cities are beginning to look and sound like Third World countries. What ever happened to the concept of assimilation?

DAVE BOZZI

New Bedford

www.southcoasttoday.com
    Hold on a minute. If this parenting class is to help recent immigrants assimilate, it's all good. They really should have classes explaining the American way of life, for all immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "