Thread: Massachusetts

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Massachusetts

Since becoming involved in the illegal immigration problem as well as the Federal Reserve Bank scandal, which I believe supports the former, I have noticed much animosity towards the citizens of Massachusetts (I sometimes drop the "M" ) . While I can't honestly say "It's not our fault," because it must be. The majority of the people vote in the likes of Kennedy over and over again. Yet none of the people in my humble social circles will ever admit to it. So.. WHO the heck votes for him? The new governor "Coupe" Deval Patrick, is as bad, if not worse! In the eleventh hour he was calling representatives to his office and strong arming them to change their votes on the gay marriage vote. Clearly, the vast majority of the state citizens are NOT for it. We also got enough names to put on the ballot a vote to roll back the state tax. and the vote won. Yet we the people, have been ignored! The tax has not been rolled back like we voted for. (Yes I'm going somewhere with this). Kennedy as a senior senator has gone unchallenged many times in the elections. Last year, some unknown ran against Ted, and I voted for the guy, knowing nothing about him. Yet Ol' Teddy won by a landslide.

In my opinion, he is an embarrassment to himself, his family, our commonwealth, and the nation. The man should be in prison! I wish that I could get this state to lead by example, but I believe now that affluence breeds idiocy. It is the wealthy liberals who bring these political abominations back time and again. But my point here is that, WE HAVE THE POWER to fire these people. The problem is that when election time comes around, we are all too busy fighting some new stupid legislation to recall what already transpired before!

We MUST write down the names of those who voted for amnesty, and VOTE THEM OUT!!! It is clear that the majority of people are against this amnesty. But dirty politics is going on behind closed doors, and a lot of arm twisting going on. We must take those that flip to the mat also when election time comes around. FIRE THE BUMS! When they are in the private sector looking for work, maybe they will reflect on their sins.

Larry Harvey
    Boston MA

Totally agree, badlarry!

A BIG WELCOME TO ALIPAC, badlarry! Glad to have you here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well said badlarry!

Welcome to ALIPAC!
    GREAT TO HAVE YOU ONBOARD!

I always found it odd that Massachusetts is such a strong Catholic state, yet votes on gay marriage, which is so not-catholic. We here in NC are Southern Baptist, take a lot of heckeling about our faith and conservativness, but at least we are strong enough to take the abuse and usually vote in like minded politicians (Richard Burr is on the edge...he's new and vulnerable).

badlarry,

Sad to say but your taxes are so high because you are paying for too many social services.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)