Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 1: Illegal Immigration Day Defused!

May we turn from our NATIONAL SINS of idolatry and immorality that the CURSE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION comes to its swift end (Daniel 9:11).

May 1: Illegal Immigration Day Defused!

I don't think that the illegals are stupid enough to protest in our parks/streets, etc. now. They know that many cities (Sherrif Joe in Phoenix is a great example)----would now use it as an opportunity to round them up for arrest and deportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    I don't think that the illegals are stupid enough to protest in our parks/streets, etc. now. They know that many cities (Sherrif Joe in Phoenix is a great example)----would now use it as an opportunity to round them up for arrest and deportation.
    Yes, it would actually HELP our side if the illegals get out in huge numbers.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Dolly, yes they are stupid enough to do this. They have done it several times before!! There are some now in Chicago protesting that we Americans are not providing enough language instruction to their children to take English tests. Our representatives coward to these criminals and are forcing us to change our ways for them.

Yes, they do protest and are proud of raising their mexican flags.

We don't have a strong enough government that would do the right thing and deport those who show themselves. Only a very few like the honorable Sherrif Joe. We need a bunch of Joes in our congress and senate!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Darn...sorry to hear that!!! I was hoping they would because I knew it would anger even more Americans! Someone must have tipped them off to keep a low profile since the Dems are trying to gain support for their new scamnesty plan and because of the upcoming elections.

Haha we should definitely take advantage of this then! But for some reason I think that in may, our govermnent will still not be strong enough.

Maybe next year.

I hope they march again. The more they do, the more Americans see it and wake up to the magnitude of the problem. Every time they march, it helps us!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Go get them Sheriff Joe, Lets get a pase together and round them up.

We can also protest here in Phoenix, AZ lets do it.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

They have been advised to no longer assemble under a banner for amensty. They were however, told to assemble in conjunction with other "causes." We will see some new hybrids this coming year. B. Hussein Obama will find a means to utilize them, that's a given.